- Series: North Dakota Centennial Heritage Series
- Hardcover: 500 pages
- Publisher: North Dakota State University, Institute for; Subsequent edition (August 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911042350
- ISBN-13: 978-0911042351
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 10.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,250,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Plains Folk: North Dakota's Ethnic History (North Dakota Centennial Heritage Series) Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
More than 400 pages of small font; at a larger font, this book would have required two volumes. If in Williston, ND, pick it up at Books on Broadway. The book is not available from Amazon except through resellers.