From the Manufacturer
Plan Toy Balancing Cactus Game is a fun exciting game for 1-4 players. Each player takes turns adding pieces to the cactus, trying not to let it fall over. The players must estimate weight, size and placement to keep the cactus balanced. Sorting and decision making skills come into play. Balancing cactus is a fun way for a child to develop early math and analytical thinking skills. It is great for ages 3-8, winner of four awards.
The Player who can balance the cactus without making it fall is the winner. The game is an exciting challenge for 1- 4 players.
- Each player can construct a cactus tree by adding or removing a cactus stem.
- The game starts by putting the base of the cactus tree in the middle of a table.
- The first player begins by trying to add a cactus piece to the base and the next player adds to this.
- Each player must try to balance the cactus as a new stem is added.
- The player responsible for making the cactus fall down first will lose.