Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Plan Toy Baby Walker” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $74.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Plan Toy Baby Walker
|Price:||$71.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.51 (5%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A Traditional Baby Walker To Help Young Children Take Their First Steps
- Specially Designed Handle Can Be Adjusted To Different Heights And Stiffness For Stability And Child Safety
- Includes 24 Colored And Natural Blocks
- This Toy Is Made In Thailand From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood
- Recommended For Ages Between 10 Months 3 Years
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Plan Toys Baby Walker
The handle can be adjusted to fit a child's height. Includes 24 color and natural blocks. Playtime ideas: the toy will help children develop gross motor skills and stimulate coordination as they practice pushing, controlling and stopping the Baby Walker. Pushing the Baby Walker will help improve coordination and balance. Parents can adjust the handle according to a child's height. (For safety reasons parental supervision is advisable.) The Blocks stimulate creative thinking and imagination. Children will also learn about size, shape, weight and geometry, which are basic math concepts.
11 inch x 14.5 inch x 19 inch
Ages Between 10 Months 3 Years
Helps children develop gross motor skills and stimulate coordination
Plan Toys Baby Traditional Baby Walker To Help Young Children Take Their First Steps
Includes 13 color and 11 natural blocks
Handle is easily adjustable to fit various heights
Made in Thailand
Organic Color Pigment and Water Based Dyes
Made from sustainable rubber wood
Top Customer Reviews
I think it is actually helping my baby to develop the right muscles for walking, unlike what they say about the round walkers (the kind that surround the baby). I like that it has a knob to tighten so the walker slows down.
It's bright and pretty to look at, better than those big plastic things. The blocks are of good quality.
My baby likes it !
I gave this product 2 stars only because I think it would be fun for a child who is already walking and running very well on their own and who wouldn't fall over when the product topples on turns. Also, the blocks were excellent quality, so I bought a set separately.
1. The Plan Toys wagon tips when the baby tries to pull up on it. She's 10 months old and 15 pounds. In the 25th percentile for her weight. She pulled it over on herself several times, spilling all the blocks each time. It made a ton of noise on the hardwood floor. She doesn't scare easily but it freaked me out.
2. The Plan Toys walker is too lightweight overall. It has to have the blocks in it to give it the proper weight or it tips even more.
3. The baby enjoys the blocks, which is great, but the last thing I need is her traveling with the blocks all over the house and scattering them everywhere never to be found again. Some of the blocks are round and roll under couches. Given that the walker is so lightweight when the blocks are not in it, this is hugely problematic. Also, only an adult or much older child can make the blocks fit uniformly into the wagon. A 10-month-old can't do it. So there's a lot of parent involvement involved, including massive cleanup multiple times per day.
Now for the Haba Walker Wagon:
1. It's heavier, but still easy for the baby to push.
2. It does not tip. The handle is positioned better so the baby can pull herself up no problem.
3. It's an adorable wagon she can use to push her toys around in, but this is a secondary and optional function and doesn't detract from its main purpose which for now is as a walker.
4. No blocks!
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First of all, this walker is just okay as a walker. It can't turn (basically you'd have to help the child) and it might tip over (though my child never tipped with it, but he... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Sam
Awesome product for my son! Plan toys is a great company and I would love to buy from them again. Unfortunately my downstairs neighbor isn't so fond of this toy but hey, my son... Read morePublished 1 month ago by abigail
Great quality and was a favorite amongst all the little ones at a birthday party.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Purchased it for my grandson's first birthday. He is not quite walking but loves being pushed around in it plus removing and replacing the blocks. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought it for our seven month old. Love that is has an adjustable brake so we can adjust it for the hardwood floor and carpetPublished 10 months ago by Matt S
We actually had to put a gallon water jug on the walker to give it more weight. This could be really cool, but it just doesn't work as an aid for walking or standing. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jon Nelson