Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PlanToys Plan Activity Large Scale Meat Set
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This set includes steak, slide, fish, sausage, chicken drumstick, salami, bologna, and a knife
- Plan activity toys strengthen hand eye coordination, gross motor skills and balance as well as logical thinking and imagination through creative play
- PlanToys selects only construction materials
- PlanToys has a long-term commitment to promote healty child development and environmental protection
- All of PlanToys use E-zero glue and place child safety and play value above all else
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Children love to be little chefs while playing with Meat Set.
- Children can slice all kinds of meat in multiple pieces that stick together with sturdy velcro, then fit them back together.
- They can role-play by preparing meals which will help develop their fine motor skills and imagination.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
As with all the other cutting kits, I showed her the difference between each end of the knife and how to cut and after two demonstrations, she got it.
I will be honest, I have no idea what some of the meats are. I just say they are all sausages when she asks. She recently has become fascinated with what I think is the salami. She likes that it cuts a perfect circle not once but twice.
This is a great addition to anyone's play kitchen. It's different than most other sets and has provided hours of entertainment and learning.
Learned items include:
The difference between the top of the knife and the bottom of the knife. (The bottom wooden knife is slanted and thinner to assist with 'cutting'.)
Front middle and back (for the fish)
Different types of meat (fish, chicken, steak and sausages)
Together and apart
Cleaning up (We put our foods back together so we can play with them again later.)
Size is great
Good quality--excellent weight, no chipping paint, no funky chemical smells
I worry that the velcro may wear after a while. The fish is already a bit loose, but I think that's mostly to do with the fact that the strips are thin because the fish is thin compared to the other pieces.
The knife is a bit small, but it does the job.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tiny pieces! They're so small! I had to put them away because I don't want my 9 month old getting a hold of his brother's toys.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Shopper
Nice quality! My daughter loves them, they are a perfect size for her hands and I anticipate them to last a long timePublished 5 months ago by Glenn
I read the reviews and knew that this set would be small, but I really wasn't prepared for HOW small it actually is. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Marisa
Our son loves these. The velcro is fun and he enjoy matching the meats - like a little puzzle. The drum stick is kind of strange but all the others make sense.Published 14 months ago by Lauren
Great non plastic toys. My daughter loves these. Love playing cooking/kitchen. Holding onto them for a longtime.Published 15 months ago by MTJ
My Son is 18 months and loves cutting this toy food... Velcro is a bit strong so sometimes he needs assistance but he could cut food for an hour and that's saying a lot!Published 15 months ago by D. E.
FUN toys! The only complaint is the fish doesn't stick together as good as I would like. The velcro seems more "set in" on the fish. Read morePublished 17 months ago by ZombieGirl