Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2013
It is a nice looking toy and I am happy to know that it is non-toxic. But it is not my baby's favorite (she is 5.5 months, bought it when she was 4 months). I keep advertising this to her, but she does not seem to care. I hope it might interest her when she is a bit older...Maybe you will have better luck!
on November 11, 2015
This is a cute little toy. The rubber banded construction gives the car a wiggle as it rolls. I find it cute and appealing. The colors are happy.

I have been trying to replace worn out plastic toys with more open-ended wooden toys. Unfortunately, my 8-month-old seems to prefer anything plastic with flashing lights. Figures. So he doesn't enjoy this toy much, but I keep it in his toy box hoping that some day he will find a way to play with it.
on January 19, 2016
Maybe I shouldn't love this car so much but I do. I got it as an extra post Christmas gift just because it was on a good sale, otherwise not sure I would have splurged on it. Anyways, it's super cute and moves great. I think this would make a great baby shower gift as it could grow with the child.
on November 13, 2015
Appears to be well made and probably a good choice for little hands....because this toy is little all right. Like I read from another reviewer, it will make a good travel toy. Too soon to tell how it will hold up to the test of time.
on January 22, 2016
We are very big on "Montessori" in our household so this toy fit the bill. It is VERY small. Fits in the palm of my hand. But it keeps our son entertained far more than I could have ever imagined.
on January 22, 2015
My 8 month old loves it and I can see it being a favorite for a long time. it rolls as she started crawling, moves, makes noise and she can even flip the parts as she would do for hours with tags. Well made, well thought. brilliant!
on December 15, 2012
Not obvious from the promotion materials, the "car" body is attached with elastic, making a pleasant extra sensation for the baby. The wood pieces are nice to the touch. It's an interesting toy.
on June 24, 2014
I had a hard time finding car toys for my infant/young toddler. Due to the wheels, many are listed as 3+. This one has been great however. And it kind of doubles as a clacker/shaker because it compresses when you push down on it. Great quality from PlanToys, as usual.
on January 12, 2014
Sweet little car for our little grandson. Colors are nice and bright and of course it goes straight to the mouth but I have no worries about the size of the wheels as they don't fit all the way in the mouth. Baby is 7 months. Car colors are on an elastic band and they can be compressed or stretched - makes it more fun to play with. We ordered two.
on March 15, 2016
This is one of those toys that I love and really want my son to love too. He's 13 months old and we've had it two months... while he does seem to like it and play with it occasionally, it's not one of his favorites. I do like knowing it's well made and non-toxic.

See 1 answered question