Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 7, 2011
Nice toy car. The wheels do move and the pieces of wood that make up the "body" are held together by elastic string; making the car bendable.
on June 5, 2011
Plan Toys once again have produced a fabulous product. Highly recommend. It is flexible so can be moved easily with little hands. Is quite small though.
on November 15, 2013
It is a nice looking toy and I am happy to know that it is non-toxic. But it is not my baby's favorite (she is 5.5 months, bought it when she was 4 months). I keep advertising this to her, but she does not seem to care. I hope it might interest her when she is a bit older...Maybe you will have better luck!
on December 15, 2012
Not obvious from the promotion materials, the "car" body is attached with elastic, making a pleasant extra sensation for the baby. The wood pieces are nice to the touch. It's an interesting toy.
on July 15, 2014
My 6 month old daughter loves this little car! She's been playing with it for about 3 months now. She loves pushing the car around during tummy time. I highly recommend it!
on August 4, 2013
nice hand toy, makes noise but not so loud and is just right to chase around on hardwood floors. Little enough to carry around
on January 17, 2014
I think Amazon must have gotten their warnings mixed up - the package clearly labels this a "baby" toy and there are no small parts. My son (9 months) loves this car! He bends it, rolls it, plays with the wheels, moves the colored pieces of the car sends it careening off the coffee table - he plays with it a lot! Great little toy - I don't know if it is because it is wood or because it is brightly colored that makings it so much more interesting than the plastic cars, but he really loves this toy!
on November 11, 2015
This is a cute little toy. The rubber banded construction gives the car a wiggle as it rolls. I find it cute and appealing. The colors are happy.

I have been trying to replace worn out plastic toys with more open-ended wooden toys. Unfortunately, my 8-month-old seems to prefer anything plastic with flashing lights. Figures. So he doesn't enjoy this toy much, but I keep it in his toy box hoping that some day he will find a way to play with it.
on January 25, 2013
We were excited about this toy, and once it arrived it was even better than we thought.
Our mobile baby enjoys playing with this.

+Colorful
+Easy for my daughter to roll, even on carpet
+Easy for babies to hold, clutch and grasp
+The colorful wooden pieces make a fun clacking noise , but not too loudly
+Simple, but well-designed and well-constructed
+Plan Toys are nontoxic
on January 31, 2016
My 7 month old isn't as love with this yet... he loves blocked that he can chew on more (PlanToys Activity Blocks highly recommended). But I think as soon as he gets the concept of rolling things across the floor he'll love it. It's well made and looks great - plus sustainable and safe for chewers. I just think that the rolling element won't be appreciated until closer to 10-12 months.

See 1 answered question