Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plane Style Digital Display LED Silicone Wrist Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 15, 2014
So I decided to buy this watch simply because its different.
Setting the watch was not very intuitive, but I eventually figured it out
I don't recall it being stated in the description, but you cannot read the time on watch during the day. The red light does not give illumination to read the time. I bought several batteries think that was the problem, but not soo
on September 17, 2015
It would be one star if it didn't look star trekish. First of all it doesn't come with instructions, and the directions it gives you in the description isn't right, it talks about an A and a B button. There are 4 buttons and none of them are A or B. And the worst part is that is doesn't even tell me the time. It refuses to believe that it is ever not 8pm. The minutes will change, but it always says 8pm. And then the day and date don't change either. Also the display light only stays on for 3 seconds, even of you are pressing other buttons. It's also uncomfortable. I would return this of it cost more than the $5 I paid for it.
It does look just like the picture though, and you can change which color the display lights up as.
on July 29, 2015
Great watch works well not easy to set but they do have the description on the order page so that was helpful its durable and water resistant and tells time date led lights you can turn on and flash really cool watch I like it for the style.
review image review image
on September 3, 2015
Great watch! Easy to set! I love the LED colors, especially being able to set it to flash all the colors when the button is pressed. Flashes green, red, blue and purple or you could just set it to one color. Great display! Comfortable to wear!!
on May 7, 2015
Item was cracked on arrival and the glass cover fell off the first day. This may have been shipping issue or cheap product issue, so I am rating it a 3/5 The screen can be hard to read in even moderate lighting. Easy to read with the light on it and it looks even cooler than the picture. Can't get it to turn off the alarm so it goes off every day.
on June 25, 2014
I bought the same exact watch from somewhere else, but anywho, I think the watch is very cool! I liked the style of it. If you know how to use technology at all, you'll figure out how to set the watch without much difficulty. The light can change color.
on July 9, 2015
I got this discounted item in exchange of my honest review. This plane style digital display watch is good looking to wear it's kinda big but it's easy to see what time it is. It's soft to touch to the skin n I love wearing it.
on February 21, 2015
I loved this watch so much I bought two of them. One in black and one in white. Can't decide which one I like better. They're both so cool and they keep great time. Nice, easy to read display & you can change the color of the LCD readout too.
on January 12, 2015
Wish it came in more colors than used up over n over again blue lighted, but aside from that it's a really nifty and well fitting watch! It does keep time well and alarm works so far. Definitely an eye catcher too.
on June 30, 2015
It's a pretty good quality object. Even though the pic shows the purple the watch does not have the option of switching to purple. A lot of people think its some kind of a smart watch so ull get lots of q's and comments but the watch really does work outstanding and ull love it.