Planet Bike 3042 Spok LED Micro Headlight
|Price:||$18.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using sustainable methods
- Made using high quality materials
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Planet Bike Spok LED Micro Headlight
- Spok Headlights fit bars, seatpost, headtubes and helmets and its got a Keychain hole
- Nylon hook and loop adjustable strap (Vel-Cro)
- New Nichia eXtreme 2.0 LED is 4x brighter than its predecessor
- It features BE SAFE - BE SEEN !
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Display Weight||2 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Package Height||1.42 x 2.87 x 3.94 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.07 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
As for the ONE light I did get...
-Very small and unobtrusive
-simple to install and "one size fits all"
-Two modes, blinking and steady, both of which are bright and visible to drivers at night.
-Beam can not be adjusted or aimed, it's direction is entirely dependent on the angle of the bar you strap it to.
-Not very powerful. While the light WILL make you visible to drivers, it does nothing to illuminate the road in front of you, and is of no use for avoiding potholes and other obstacles at night.
All and all, the little light served it's intended purpose of improving my visibility on nighttime rides until I could afford to purchase a better set of lights/generator. Had I known I would only receive a single light I probably would not have picked this particular item, but if you don't mind paying 9 dollars for just the one, and are looking for a safety light rather than a headlight to guide your path, it's not bad.
- It mounts and dismounts quickly to my bike via the velcro strap.
- The rubber below the light prevents it from sliding around on your handlebars.
- the velcro strap is big enough to easily mount to large and small handle bars.
- This light falls into the category of allowing others to see you. It doesn't do a great job allowing you to see, but I don't think it was designed to do so.
- I have mixed feelings about the battery. It takes a CR2032, which are expensive, but it keeps the light small and easy to stick in a pocket or bag. Ergo, there are no theft issues. I have had this light for a year and a half and it's still using the same battery. I generally commute at night 4-6 days a week.
I would suggest this as a good light while riding in traffic at night.
These are so light, you won't notice them on your helmet!
I just wish these were a bit brighter, so I wouldn't have to carry a big light.
The light has two modes, the first press of the button turns on a flashing light. The second press changes it to a solid-on light. Press again to turn the light off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great light to let other people know you are coming. Not bright enough to light the road ahead of you (I tried one night), but gets you noticed. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Drew
Was fairly easy to attach to the top of my helmet by looping the strap through the slits.
Main problem is the use of the watch batteries: those run out in a month or... Read more
I've had these lights for years and still think of them as one of my best bike light purchases. These little guys are great when you need "see me" lights but don't need a... Read morePublished 19 months ago by GriffinDoor
I bought the Spok Led Micro Headlight to be more visible to traffic while riding my bike at twilight. For this, it is perfect. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Sit-Stay
very bright! It is small and the velcro strap is easy to install and throw in a pocket or pack. would also work as a finger flashlight for walking at night in the winter.Published on June 26, 2013 by hw
We loved this product so much we ordered 3. Very bright little light. The velcro makes it a little easy to steal (as we learned) but then the velcro also makes it easy to remove... Read morePublished on January 21, 2012 by Megan
I have three of these on my bike helmet. I haven't ridden with it in that configuration yet, but even when I only had one on there, it was very helpful. Read morePublished on January 3, 2012 by landscapearchitect9