5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Pump
I got this pump for road trips.
I used it top off my tires to test it.
My tires go to 75 psi and this pump handled it easily.
Great pump.
Published on April 20, 2009 by skaping

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for road biking
I pushed and pumped until I was sweaty and sore. It's impossible to get this pump past 70 PSI... Great for mountain biking or a hybrid, but for a road bike, only use this as an emergency pump.
Published 21 months ago by tunafishjoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Single use, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Planet Bike Ozone ATB AL Aluminum Bike Pump with Gauge (Sports)
We recently moved across the country and I realized after arriving that I had left my old pump back home. I went into a local bike shop and picked this product up, it was the only portable pump with a pressure gauge and I couldn't remember the pressure limit on my tires so it seamed like a reasonable choice. Used it on the front tire, and the pressure gauge was definitely way off showing around 30 psi when the tire had definitely reached 60-70. Went to connect it to the rear tire and on trying to lock it in place, the flimsy plastic lever snaps at it's tiny plastic nubs and the whole device is useless.

For less than $20 I wasn't expecting the greatest product, but I did expect to be able to at least top up both tires on the bike.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for road biking, March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Pump, April 20, 2009
I got this pump for road trips.
I used it top off my tires to test it.
My tires go to 75 psi and this pump handled it easily.
Great pump.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap backup, June 29, 2009
Can go to 60 psi pretty easily. Only thing I do not like is the mount. It does not come with a center mount option, instead it is meant to be installed under the water bottle cage and resting to the side. I did not like that setup personally. I meant to put it in the 2nd cage location to have low profile under the seat, vs this pump hanging parallel but to the outside of the frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, if you own a bike you should have this pump., July 13, 2014
R. Jones (San Diego, Ca) - See all my reviews
Works great, small, compact, light weight and perfect to pump up flat tires, which I had.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good..., March 21, 2013
XTC46 (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
It doesn't lock onto stems well, it leaks, and it feels flimsy. I wouldn't tell a friend to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars bike pump, December 10, 2012
Tanya Lynn Roberts (temecula, california) - See all my reviews
this pump works really good, and it air up the bike tires. i would recomend to my friends. I like the presuure gauge on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for MTB and Hybrid Tires, October 7, 2009
Good for what it does, gauge is nice although I had one where the gauge broke trying to fill a tire to 90psi. Amazon replaced it right away but I have yet to try it out over 65psi. One thing to note though once you get over the 45psi mark your gonna have to put alot of pressure on this to continue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done. I'm not sure how accurate ..., October 9, 2014
Gets the job done. I'm not sure how accurate the gauge is though. The 1st one that I received had a defective gauge. They sent me a replacement. I just use it to pump my kids' bike tires.

3.0 out of 5 stars For my mountain bike I like to keep the tires at 55, October 20, 2014
It is a quick action to 40 PSI. For my mountain bike I like to keep the tires at 55. Most of the time spent pumping (with a brand new tube) is for the last 15 psi. Still a good quality pump

Planet Bike Ozone ATB AL Aluminum Bike Pump with Gauge