Heroes of Cosplay 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Wizard World Portland On this premiere episode of Heroes of Cosplay, six of the world's most innovative and passionate cosplayers get ready for Portland's first ever cosplay competition, Wizard World!
2. Emerald City The cosplayers compete at the Emerald City fan convention in Seattle.
3. MegaCon The cast prepares for the intense cosplay competition at Orlando's MegaCon.
4. Anime Matsuri Everything gets a little bigger as our cosplayers head down to Anime Matsuri in Houston, TX.
5. Planet Comicon - Part 1 Things heat up in the midwest as our cosplayers head to Kansas City Planet Comicon for this two-part finale, starting with the individual competitions.
6. Planet Comicon - Part 2 Cosplayers assemble! In our season finale, Kansas City Planet Comicon continues as our cosplayers form into groups for the ultimate team skit competition.
7. Stan Lee's Comikaze On the season premiere of Heroes of Cosplay, our cosplayers are back and gearing up to compete at one of the biggest costume contests on the convention circuit - Stan Lee's Comikaze in Los Angeles.
8. Ottawa Pop Expo The cosplayers head north to Canada's capital for an international cosplay competition at Ottawa Pop Expo.
9. Animate! Miami Two new cosplayers join our cast as the group gears up and set their sights on Animate! Miami in sunny Florida!
10. Wizard World Portland 2014 Our cosplayers make a triumphant return to Wizard World Portland, but technical malfunctions threaten to derail their hopes to bring home the gold.
11. Wizard World New Orleans - Part 1 Things heat up in the Big Easy as our cosplayers head to Wizard World New Orleans for this two-part finale, starting with the individual competition.
12. Wizard World New Orleans - Part 2 On the season finale of Heroes of Cosplay, Wizard World New Orleans kicks into high gear as our cosplayers come together for the ultimate event - the group competition. Short on time and preparing to host, Yaya struggles with her most ambitious costume ever…
Sneak Peek Get a sneak peek of Syfy's new docu-series, Heroes of Cosplay!
It's a shame they weren't the ones the show was about.
If you want to see what the cosplay community is really like instead of watching a hypocritical collection of non-heroic people, save your money and head to youtube.
I know that it's a show, but I don't feel that the truth was completely showed in the manner of the conventions.
Interesting for a younger audience that enjoys artistic expression. Good characters - my daughter really enjoyed it. She is 14 years old and loves Japanamation/ Anime/.Published 5 months ago by Matt Dare
I always thought Cosplay was just for fun never knew it could be a competitive art. Now I know thanks to Heroes of Cosplay.
Defiantly a good watch and interesting to.
As someone new to cosplay (3 months away from my first con), I was very excited to watch this series. Read morePublished 10 months ago by NicCanDance
Over all, this is a good show. It has that 'reality' mark on it. But what so called reality TV show doesn't? I'm kind of divided down the middle on my opinion. Read morePublished 11 months ago by DemonessOfDeathValley
Meh, i stared watching the show before we where going to attend Dragoncon2013. I find most of the contestants to be whiners and YaYa needs to quit harping on how she is a brand and... Read morePublished 12 months ago by pops95b
I like the entire series but I bought it because I was actually in episode three. Very cool. Can't for the next Megacon.Published 12 months ago by M. Tilly
Many fans disliked how SyFy Channel portrayed some cosplayers, but frankly their fears are unfounded and lacking. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Scotman's Critic's Corner