4.0 out of 5 stars General very good
While I enjoyed this book, it was so short, and had such large print, that I felt like I didn't get much for my money. It was mostly taken from the Kolbrin bible, a book I have read and enjoyed immensely, and this book was like the Cliff Notes version of the Kolbrin Bible.

Published on April 30, 2011 by Robin Landry

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Published on September 14, 2009 by Aligator

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection: Why The Kolbrin Bible is the Rosetta Stone of Planet X (Paperback)
This planet x thing has taken on a life of its own it seems, although I believe the bible does make refrence to this destroyer planet x, people refuse to see it, we know the bible makes refrence to the Anakim (annunaki), so people can't say these sumerian dieties were myths, when the bible clearly says ,yes, they did exist,what ever they were, the Kolbrin bible reference to planet x doesn't seem much different from the king james bible in my point of view, maybe the Kolbrin does give more details about the effects of this planet on the earth.
Its an interesting read, I know there are people calling the Kolbrin a fake, I couldn't prove that either way, but I don't doubt the fact that there were many writers of the day, each probably telling an element of truth in their story, so I think the Kolbrin does contain an element of truth, if your into zecharia sitchins work, then this is a good add to your library, we may find ourselves coming back to our library shelves to reread this in the event of a disclosure.

4.0 out of 5 stars General very good, April 30, 2011

But, on the other hand, Greg Jenner does a great job with on his explanations of what he's reading in the Kolbrin and the illustrations really make the information come alive. I was particularly impressed with Jenner's interpretation of the Serpent Mound in Ohio. They built it as a message of the coming of the sun's dark twin in future times. And it does look like a celestrial dragon. It's the best explanation I've heard for the ancient formation.

The chapter on Noah's flood was so logical that I'm surprised no one thought of it before now. You see people weren't laughing at Noah for building a ship, they certainly had ships in Noah's day, rather it's where Noah chose to build his ship. Noah built his ship up against the side of a mountain a good distance from the water, that's what had people laughing. Up until the flood, that is, and then the people hung onto the sides of the ship as the water poured over the land, falling off when the wave hit, according to the Kolbrin.

What if someone decided to back up their claim that God's wrath was about to be visited upon them, and build a giant submarine type boat on dry land too far from the water to launch it? He'd be laughed at for the entire time it took him to build his boat. I can only imagine what our press today would do to such a guy. Anyway, just these simple facts which are in the Kolbrin Bible, make the story seem quite plausible, more so that the Bible's story.

The point of Jenner's book, is to show us that there is a dark, companion star to our sun, and around this star are planets circling it. Revelations in the King James Bible talks about the great dragon, and so does the Kolbrin bible, in fact the Kolbrin goes into much more detail than the bible so it's worth taking seriously. It's written as if by an eye witness, and it's not told in the strange allegory language of the Bible. "And then a great wonder appeared in heaven: There was a woman clothed with the sun. The moon under her feet. She had a crown of 12 stars on her head." Revelations 12:1 page 19.

Now to the modern ear, this sounds like a fairy tale. But if you equate the woman with our sun's dark twin, and her escorts as the planets and moons that circle her, throw in the red dragon, and you've got a celestial event. This is how stories were told so that the people who hadn't seen the event, would retell the story over and over again to their children. Makes you wonder about the rest of our fairy tales.

This book is full of great information, and the only reason I didn't give it five stars, was because I thought it was too short. It's almost a pamphlet rather than a book, but the information is clear, and easy to understand, and certainly relevant to day considering our strange weather and the date of the Mayan calendar. And don't even get me started on all the underground bases we have, including under the White House, the Denver Airport and of course Bill Gate's house. And what's up with the new seed bank Bill Gates and others have set up in a mountain in Norway? Things that make you go hmmmm . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars answers many questions about future, January 9, 2010
I found this book to be very informative of questions I had about the past and future and how they correlated together. It certainly did that and led me to order the Kolbrin Bible which I am in the process of reading now. I would definately recommend this book to everyone searching for answers and then get the Kolbrin Bible for further understanding.

3.0 out of 5 stars Planet X Conceptions, September 17, 2010
It is an interesting concept. But everyone has to remember that when a piece of Ancient Text is translated no one translates the same way. It is only a personal concept of what the Ancients were talking about. And the way we interpret things today is different then when they first were written. Times change and so do peoples thoughts and the written word. I did enjoy the concepts and am still in the process of reading and understanding. I do believe that if you are interested in Nibiru this is a good read...so, then you can form your own ideas of the concepts of this author and his knowledge of the subject matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond my World, September 23, 2013
Even though the dec 21 20012 mayian date was off... this book really brings to light the possibly of a Panet X... a must read for those who want to see the bigger picture!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, August 22, 2013
Excellent thank you. Enjoyable and informative, well written and researched. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in pole shifts, floods, earth changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, July 12, 2013
Very informative as always, good writer, easy read, very satisfied with purchase, can always count on Amazon to offer exactly what I need!

5.0 out of 5 stars planet X rewview, April 17, 2013
Friends, if you want to know the history behind this Planet X, this is the Book for you.... it is a quick read that keeps you turning the pages and wanting to read on into the night.... This is a must have ......you will not put it down.... ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great support reference for the Kolbrin Bible, March 12, 2013
This book helps you navigate through the Kolbrin Bible, and better understand the philosophy of it. Take your time reading the Bible, and use this reference while doing your study and you should be able to reach your own healthy conclusion as to the knowledge the Kolbrin Bible will give to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY good book!, December 21, 2012
A. Mckee "Alethea" (State of Washington) - See all my reviews
Great works by Greg Jenner. This book was easy to read and follow without having to dig deep for meanings.

$9.95
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies