5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE cool tools!
Dont you love it when a product:

-does what it claims

-does it well

-is a good deal?

I used my PlanetWaves Pro for the first time last night. The pin puller works smoothly, and the string winder doesnt come unscrewed constantly like every other one I've owned!

The componenet that really made my day was the string...
Published on August 9, 2006 by M. Cobb

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous!!
I like Planet Waves products, and have several. This one needs a redesign, though.

I also have the PW "Ergonomic" string winder - which is awesome. Where the ergo one is soft and round, this is hard and angular. On the ergo one, the string stretcher is easy to access; This one doesn't work nearly as well.

The real problem: placing the winder on...
Published on August 16, 2011 by Paul Bressie

‹ Previous | 115 16 1781 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars pro winder, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Planet Waves Pro Winder String Winder and Cutter (Electronics)
seems to be a good tool and works ok. I would look for a better quality tool next time. didn't know planet waves and D'Addario was the same company.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works as Intended, however..., April 28, 2014
The wirecutter works fine, the issue however is that the screw that holds the string winder itself in place always comes undone while I'm using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, April 27, 2014
S. Kundo "S. Kundo" (Minneapolis, Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This winder and cutter makes changing my guitar strings a breeze. It honestly cuts the time I spent changing strings prior to buying this product in half. I love it. I'm so happy I found this and decided to buy it. Do yourself a favor and at least try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughters guitar, April 27, 2014
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter. She really liked this. It worked well and did what it said it would do.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for changing strings, April 26, 2014
When changing strings, this is a must. Since this has become more of a chore on a monthly basis, this multi tool makes it EASY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, April 24, 2014
It does its job, which for me was primarily the string-cutting bit. Cuts very smoothly, only a small amount of force needed..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, great price., April 22, 2014
What a nice little tool to have in your guitar case.
String winder, cutter, and acoustic peg remover, all in one.
And a good price wraps it up nicely.
I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 22, 2014
Our son-in-law wanted a new item such as this and he loved it. He is an avid guitar player. I would recommend and purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, April 21, 2014
This was a gift for my nephew. I didn't get many details out of him but he says he likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and handy tool, April 21, 2014
If ur a musician on the go this all in one tool will make those snapped strings ez to deal with.

‹ Previous | 115 16 1781 | Next ›