5.0 out of 5 stars Planet Waves is groovy man!!!
This guitar strap has the funkiest design on it. I had to get it. The price with shipping costs were reasonable and the shipping was fast. So far I haven't had any problems with it. It's sturdy and feels like its built to last. I would definitely recommend this guitar strap to anyone.

Peace

Status Update 02/11/11:

This strap is very...
Published on December 20, 2010 by Josh

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on day one
This strap broke not even 5 minutes out of the box. The cheap plastic clips that connect the strap to the strap ends broke immediately with normal use. I don't know if it was just bad luck that i got a faulty one b/c most of the reviews for this product are positive. Thought that the consumers should know my experience.
Published on May 18, 2012 by Willwink

5.0 out of 5 stars Planet Waves is groovy man!!!, December 20, 2010
Josh "Off Grid Kid" (Huntington, West Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Hootenanny 2 (Electronics)

Peace

Status Update 02/11/11:

This strap is very durable. I have been able to do some amazing things with this strap. It's held up so far to my crazy stage antics. I run around alot and play alot of AC/DC so the strap needs to withstand the guitar moving around side to side, up and down, bouncing as well as the occasional guitar swing around my body, (I use wireless hookups so I dont have to worry about getting smacked with wires).

Anyway, this strap is great and again, would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, March 20, 2012
I really like the look of this strap. In fact, the black leather ones seem rather blah in comparison to it. But I suppose it is all a matter of preference. Unfortunately, the red strands do not show up well in the picture. But they do add soft color to the strap. This is a strong, woven cloth strap that looks good and carries a reasonable price. Highly Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on day one, May 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Hootenany 2, February 15, 2012
This strap is pretty cool. Not to fancy but with a nice pattern. Use this on my white BC RICH Mockingbird guitar and it adds awesome texture to it. Not sure if it would look good on any other guitar color then white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking and low cost!, March 31, 2012
Does what a strap should- holds guitar fine and is built well for five bucks. I like the unique pattern on this thing too. Came in a timely manner, what else is there to say? Made in Canada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice vintage looking strap, September 2, 2011
I was looking for a nice retro looking strap for my 1970s Guild D-40 acoustic guitar. This one is built just like the ones I remember as a kid. Ready to play DUST IN THE WIND with style now. Bitchen man!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash it, rub it, lube it, wash it, soften it!!!, February 23, 2012
It looks nice, it's really really long and it's made strong but you could also use it for slicing skin and maybe a whip. After throwing it into the washing machine 3x with lots of softener, rubbing it with lard, dirt and baby powder, then soaking it over night. It's finally soft and I could play naked without slicing off my head! So buy it and prepare to really abuse it for a few days to soften it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grooooooooooovy, July 29, 2012
A Friend (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
The colors are very bright and the pattern is awesome, I got the "1" version. It's a little rough on the skin but softens up after a while. Try washing with softener.. The plastic seems alittle cheap but if it breaks id bye another haha it's only 8 bucks! (with tax) but if taken care of it shld do just fine. I'd recommend definitely for the price. Good luck :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 26, 2012
Beautiful colors, much better than the picture, seems like a very durable strap. Great product. I really recomend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar strap done right., January 10, 2012
This was a gift for our grand daughter and she loved it. We then bought another for the second grand daughter.

Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Hootenanny 2