Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Planetary Formulas Full Spectrum Vitex Extract, 500 mg, Tablets, 120 tablets (Pack of 2)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2009
I have been using Vitex to treat my endometriosis symptoms as an alternative to synthetic hormones that created a lot of unpleasant side-effects and didn't necessary treat as much of my pain as I would have liked. I did a lot of research before using Vitex. After 4 months on Vitex, my endo symptoms have improved substantially. I have virtually no more pain related to endo, minimized mood swings, reduced water retention, a significant reduction in fatigue and an increase in libido. My "normal" two-weeks worth of pms has been virtually eradicated. I feel so much better! My husband is thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend this product to anyone willing to try a natural, long-term treatment for endometriosis. Research over 100's of years shows that Vitex is extremely safe with virtually no side effects... I haven't had any side effects.
44 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2011
I've only used this product for 1 week and its proven results are remarkable.No mood swings,no weird cravings and even my flow was lighter well worth any amount of money.My vitality is through the roof...its like a miracle pill.OMG! I'm truly thankful for the so many women who took the time to give product reviews on such great supplements as Vitex. I even lost 4lbs as I had so much energy I began to work out 45 mins a day for the last 5 days. I was skeptical at first I must admit yet I was so eager I opted for 1 day shipping packaged arrive early am and I took my 1st dosage at lunchtime.I ordered 2 bottles and I FEEL FABULOUS. RE: for me trying Vitex...mood swings, lack of energy,blah feeling especially during pre-menstrual days. I have always taken B-Complex vitamins and Vitamin C yet I feel this addition has given my body exactly what I needed to feel normal again.(I feel like I'm 23 again,no kidding!!!)Husband wants to order a CASE of this stuff..After a week of previous review Yes to this product OMG
even pms symptoms GONE....none.Miracle in a bottle.Im now
working out willingly...Happy with this supplement
on September 11, 2009
Actually, Vitex or chaste berry helps infertility by strengthening the body's ability to produce a sufficient amount of progesterone. I've known several real life cases where conception is acheived after taking it for awhile. It is once you are pregnant, that you should not take it, but it really does aid in conceiving a baby.
on April 27, 2011
I suffer from hypogonadism (very similar to PCOS but I don't menstruate without HRT). My doctor had me on estrogen HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for 6 months and then wanted me to take birth control for an indefinite period afterward. As a vegan who is very concerned about health, I sought a natural solution and came upon this supplement. I have been taking Vitex now for 5 months and I have noticed definite improvements. I have not been able to restart my menstrual cycle yet, but I no longer have hot flashes or dryness. I am very pleased with the results so far and I have been feeling crampy and moody lately so I even have hope this will bring on my menses!
on February 28, 2009
I had a short luteal phase which was causing me to miscarry several times. I have been on vitex for over a year and since, my cycles have been regular, my luteal phase has been the average "norm" of 14 days and I am 12 weeks along in my pregnancy...I think it's working.
on April 21, 2013
The warnings on the bottle freaked me out so I never took this. I'd heard a lot of good things so I purchased it, but once I read the bottle I got worried and never took it. Guess I need to do more research.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2015
It helped me with a stubborn cyst. My doctor monitored me while I took it. Never felt an upset stomach or anything. It also helped me lose weight, 10 pounds.
on February 23, 2010
I had been using Emerald Valley EVITEX for my mare 6 months of the year for 3 years. 3 weeks on 1 week off. VERY expensive!!!! If we do not give her vitex(chaste berry extract) she gets severe pain and the cysts return and grow.(ovarian removal surgery was recommended by the vet 3 years ago, this is dangerous for Lacey) This makes her colic and get MEAN! I am blown away to find this and that it works so well on a horse, possibly better then the liquid evitex. Lacey is 18 years old now and hopefully I will have her healthy for many more years.
on July 15, 2009
Please do not use if you are trying to concieve. This product can result in a miscarriage.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse