5.0 out of 5 stars The importance of Planetary Intelligence
I was very impressed by Dr Hein's introduction and book which is a pragmatic, mystical, sociological treatise containing ideas that are revolutionary and vital to our growth and survival.
Published on March 26, 2006 by Ron Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed and Feel Ripped-off
I REALLY wanted to like this book. I am a fan of Dr. Simeon Hein and have been so impressed with him based on his work in Remote Viewing. I was expecting much more legitimate and effective exercises for expansion of consciousness than suggestions like "Take a long salt bath", or "Play with my dog"... Are you kidding me? I felt so misled by the other...
Published 12 months ago by Anonymous2

5.0 out of 5 stars The importance of Planetary Intelligence, March 26, 2006
This review is from: Planetary Intelligence: 101 Easy Steps to Energy, Well-Being, and Natural Insight (Paperback)
Reading and rereading what he has written in this little, well produced book, has convinced me of the importance of the message and encourages me to put some of these simple, natural ideas into practice. It makes me feel more connected. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nan Cooper, co-owner/author/musician-PlanetaryHeart, music & literary publishing company, April 24, 2006
L. Cooper (Fort Collins, CO) - See all my reviews
Planetary Intelligence is a fun and easy-to-read little handbook packed full of all those very things we each can do to make our daily spiritual journey a much more pleasant one by engaging fully in the present moment! Great use of powerful symbols!

5.0 out of 5 stars A pocket sized book of inspiration, April 24, 2006
Peter Sorensen (Los Angeles, California, USA) - See all my reviews
This book is good for you and good for the planet -- it's needed for our survival!

I contributed my crop circle illustrations to the book (at NO charge) because I feel it is one of the cleverest books for thriving in this modern world.

~~Peter Sorensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Offers a deeper understanding, April 24, 2006
Like Hein's first book, I found myself compelled to read this one twice in short succession.

Why? In Planetary Intelligence, Hein reveals certain obvious truths about our relationship to reality that are so clear, yet so simple that I might never have noticed.

A friend calls these kinds of understandings the "elusive obvious" in that once you see them, you wonder how society could miss them for so long. Discovery of Hein's new simple paradigms of wisdom has been both fun and immediately useful in my life.

For example, many people believe that prayer is effective, and I have gradually come around to this point of view on my own. Hein, doesn't discuss prayer at all, yet what he teaches in Planetary Intelligence has given me a pragmatic confidence to use prayer more often. Doing that, emboldened by the notions in his book, has made a prompt and profound difference in my life. I will always be grateful to him for sharing his discoveries with me via this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Practical Guide to Accessing Universal Power, September 30, 2006
I heard Dr. Simeon Hein speaking about his book, "Planetary Intelligence", on a recent "Coast to Coast" interview with Art Bell. I was intrigued by his matter-of-fact insights into crop circles and resonant viewing and promptly purchased this book as well as his first book, "Opening Minds".

I was compelled to read "Planetary Intelligence" several times to realize the complexity and sophistication of this seemingly simple book. "Planetary Intelligence" provides easy-to-follow guidelines for learning how to grow one's inherent internal strengths in a natural and thought-provoking way.

A marvelous lesson on living for adults and children alike, "Planetary Intelligence" is truly A MUST READ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Insightful, September 29, 2006
Betsy (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I have been taking my copy of "Planetary Intelligence" out on naure walks with me for the past three days, opening it up to whatever page "fate" has radomly selected for me to read. I have been greeted by instructions to see spirals, look at the sky, and walk a labyrinth. Following these suggestions has turned my walks in the woods into little adventures in which I interact with nature as never before.

"Planetary Intelligence" is a primer in learning how to reconnect with the joy of being alive; its simple truths have already changed my life for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Powerful Consciousness-Raising Guide, September 22, 2006
I love the feeling of joy I have while exploring the activities in Planetary Intelligence. I can tell how each activity, along with looking at the powerful symbols throughout the book, raises my awareness and frequency immediately. This is the kind of book people of all ages can use each day. Planetary Intelligence is an important guide for all of us during this period of great change.

Chyrene Pendleton, The Isle Of Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and accessable tool., April 25, 2006
Gail Finlay (Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
Smart. This book provides both knowledge as well as visual keys to provide an instinctual understanding of the connectedness of our mind,body and spirit as we walk this earth. It's a great little recharge the batteries book.

Rev.Gail Finlay

Spritual Director, psychic, Greencircle Ministries Colorado

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Hein Inspires !, May 16, 2006
Planetary Intelligence is more than a book. It's a way of life.

Ray Dodd, author, BeliefWorks and The Power of Belief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey to the Heart, August 11, 2006
Simeon offers the reader 101 routes, signposts and all, for the journey from the head to the Heart. What a magnificent Gift! Dona Maria Bosse, fellow sojournor.

$9.95 $9.45