''Finally, a series built by the premier options education source, designed to help traders at all levels.''
If you are just beginning to trade options, you may have seen that option prices don't behave like stock prices. You need to understand how changing stock price, changing time, and changing volatility may impact an option s price. Only with this knowledge can you develop realistic expectations about how and why option prices change the way they do, and learn to trade them profitably.
In an engaging and conversational style, Peter Lusk guides you into the world of options. Over the course of the DVD and online manual, he will help you understand the most important aspects of option trading like:
- The components of option prices, like strike prices, time value, intrinsic value, and parity;
- At-the-money, out-of-the-money, and in-the-money put and call definitions and real world examples;
- How option prices behave in changing market conditions;
- What the Greeks are and how they affect your option trading;
- How you can choose the ''right'' option and trade successfully.
By reviewing these concepts in a number of different examples and situations, Peter will make sure you are comfortable with the building blocks of options trading. Whether you're a new options trader or in need of a refresher, this course is essential to your success in options and in learning more complex strategies down the road.