5.0 out of 5 stars A Well Pleasing Item
Published on March 25, 2011 by UltimateRatings

3.0 out of 5 stars Step backward for Plano
The box looks fine from the outside, but light weight plastic and very cheap hinges make me wary of the durability of the box. Went to open it and almost pulled one of the hinges out of their slot, very wobbley opening. buyer beware.
Published on April 27, 2012 by John Percival

5.0 out of 5 stars A Well Pleasing Item, March 25, 2011
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
The "Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box" is as mentioned in the title "large". Infact it is as big as a tackle box can get and still be portable by hand! Despite the largness of this product it has an incrediable amount of space inside to hold all of your tackle accessories. I still have tons of space inside and within the trays I have lots more room to hold several more fishing accessories. The overall design and construction of this tackle box is great! The material to build this product (plastic) is strong and sturdy, the latch that opens and closes the box is very well made, and would take alot of force to break it's hinges. The handle is padded, and has an awesome grip to it. Overall i give this tackle box 5 stars, just understand that if you are plan on buying this tackle box, it is huge!

-UltimateRatings

3.0 out of 5 stars Step backward for Plano, April 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but pretty large, August 14, 2014
L. J. Lowe (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
This is nice box, but really bigger than I needed. Be sure you want something this big. If, however, you've got kids like I do and want to carry EVERYTHING you need down to the water in one tackle box, this will do it. You might even be able to put your smallest child in the bottom compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tackle box., March 23, 2010
Catherine Butler (Cannon Falls, MN.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
This is one of the more well made, sturdier boxes out there. My husband loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice layout, So-so quality, October 29, 2013
Bob Clark (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
Really like the layout of the box. Wish that thye plastic was of a more durable, heavier quality, feels like it is going to crack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for all Ages, January 10, 2007
I purshased this tackle box for a child. He just loves it. It easy to carry and holdS just about everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tackel Box, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
My grandson Came to Lake Havasu for Thanksgiving and loved this box as we celebrated Christmas too. It would not fit into his suitcase so I have to mail it to him and he loves it so much.
He is only 8 and I thought it would be to big, but its not.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!!!, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
This thing is gigantic! I love it, it has plenty of space in the bottom for all of my junk, and adjustable dividers so you can customize what you put in the trays. Every regular fisherman should get this as long as they can carry it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, but good!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
I didn't look at the dimensions of the tackle box when I purchased it. I was surprised to find out that it is actually quite large. I'm disappointed in the flimsy-ness of the pull up shelves, but everything else on the box seems to be really sturdy and it has plenty of storage room seeing as how it is so large. Overall, great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars So this tackle box looks beautiful but when I received it the inserts were no ..., November 4, 2014
This review is from: Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box (Sports)
So this tackle box looks beautiful but when I received it the inserts were no where to be found and for the purpose I bought it for I need the inserts for the organization

Plano Large 3-Tray with Top Access Tackle Box