4.0 out of 5 stars Sewing supplies
I use this tackle box to hold my basic sewing supplies. After going through a couple of boxes that were too fragile or too small this one works well. The top two trays hold thread and the bottom tray and large compartment hold gadgets small and large. For my purposes I would have liked a way to make more small divisions in the trays.
Published 21 months ago by Mazel

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent room and concept but flimsy. Can be fixed with a bit of crazy glue.
Excellent roomy concept with great trays, but flimsy. I improved it by gluing the tray-mounts into the base so they do not pull out when extended. It now works as advertised.
Published 7 months ago by Timothy W. Dick

4.0 out of 5 stars Sewing supplies, November 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size tackle box, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
Lots of room for storage, looks well made and my husband was very pleased with his gift. I would highly recommend this tackle box. Great price and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best three tray drawer box I could find, August 12, 2013
Allen Cain (Brentwood, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
I bought this for storing my gun cleaning supplies after trying another Plano three tray box in the next size down which was almost but not quite large enough. I am very pleased with the larger box. For one thing, the trays can handle longer tools and there are more slots to store things.

It is also more stable than the smaller one for some unknown reason. When opened the tabs on the tray that contact the rests on the lid seem to align better.

My only suggestion to Plano would be to add another larger opening in one of the trays that could be partitioned off. There is only one large pocket in one tray on this box. But it is exactly what is pictured so I am not complaining.

Now considering one for my radio controlled airplane "stuff".

5.0 out of 5 stars Plano is great., January 14, 2013
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
Plano has always made a great product. I like plastic because I can clean of smelly fish parts and other dirt easier than those soft side tackle boxes. This one is roomy for all my stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plano XL 3 Tray Best bang for the buck!, September 6, 2012
T. Velho (Gilroy, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
The picture doesn't do this box justice. Plenty of room, as organized by the three trays. I've used mine for my gun cleaning supplies. All the separate compartments make organizing my cleaning supplies by caliber really easy. I'm going to get another for my fishing stuff as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars X-tra space, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
I needed some x-tra space for fishing tackle and chose this box. I'm glad I did. Everything is larger. The slots in the trays and the space in the bottom have much more room for tackle. I was finally able to get all of my gear in one box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Size- decent price, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
Lot's of room for tackle, etc. Also has good storage room in bottom for extra reels (not big salt water). Good latch. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Big!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
Exactly what I wanted. So many of the tackle odes sold in stores are piece-to-piece and many have fabric shells. I was looking for a LARGE, traditional, trayed tackle box. Bought if for my dad to replace an old one--he loves it! Shipped very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
Now this is awesome, The price is very good and this is very easy to organize and carry..

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent tackle box., June 12, 2014
This review is from: Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box (Sports)
I have two, one for freshwater and one for saltwater. I wish it came in more than one color so I could tell them apart.

Plano XL 3 Tray Tackle Box