- Series: Plant, Technology & Safety Management Series, No. 100.
- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Joint Commission on (December 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0866881921
- ISBN-13: 978-0866881920
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,210,515 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Plant, Technology, and Safety Management Handbook: Managing the Environment of Care (Plant, Technology & Safety Management Series, No. 100.) Paperback – December, 1989
|New from||Used from|
Far and Away: Reporting from the Brink of Change
From the winner of the National Book Award and the National Books Critics’ Circle Award - a riveting collection of essays about places in dramatic transition. Learn more