- File Size: 1079 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F9YA1II
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,611,494 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Plant Your First Organic Garden Kindle Edition
"Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals"
The first and only grow book from legendary breeder, K, this is a must-have for every grower on the planet, from rookie cupboard growers to commercial cultivators. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I enjoyed the information and recommend this book for anyone contemplating starting a veggie patch and who wants to start out the right way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Liked the authors relaxed style and clear explanations, it made starting my first garden so easy and dare I say simple.Published 20 months ago by Mr Warren S Georgeff
Here again, I ordered this book over two months ago, and it still isn't here. If you're ordering books off Amazon, you should write them on your calendar to signal that you didn't... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Connie B
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Herbs
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Vegetables
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Herbs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Vegetables