|Price:||$31.18 ($0.30 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Planters Cocktail Peanuts, 35-Ounce Plastic Jars (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3, 35-ounce jar
- Cocktail peanuts
- Planters Peanuts come in Regular, Unsalted, Honey Roasted and more
- Contains 3, 35oz jars; 105oz total
- Oil roasted and salted, USA-grown and harvested peanuts.
- Plastic jar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
PLANTERS began as a vision in the mind of a young Italian Immigrant named Amedeo Obici.
Little did he know that the small business he began in 1906 would grow into the world's grandest nut company. We have built our reputation and a powerful brand by offering superior quality and product innovation.
American favorite for over 100 years.
PLANTERS has been an American favorite for over 100 years. Whether you love PLANTERS Peanuts for their delicious peanut taste or their satisfying crunch, there’s a variety just for you.
All about the Peanut
Although its name implies it is a nut, peanuts are not true nuts but, instead, a member of a family of legumes related to peas, lentils, chickpeas and other beans. Peanuts start growing as a flower, but, because of their heavy weight after pollination, they bend toward and eventually go underground where the peanut matures. Although peanuts come in many varieties, there are four main types with specific size, taste and nutrient make-up; they include Runners, Virginia, Spanish and Valencia. Runners have become extremely popular because of their high yield. More than half of these peanuts are used for peanut butter. Virginias have the largest kernels and are typically the peanuts you find roasted in the shell or in snack bags. Spanish-type peanuts have smaller kernels and higher oil content than other types of peanuts and are covered with a reddish-brown skin. They are used mostly in peanut candies, some snack nuts and peanut butter. Valencias are a very sweet "nut" with three or more small kernels to a pod and are covered in a bright-red skin. They are usually roasted or boiled and sold in-the-shell.
So many nuts, so little time.
In the mood for something simple? Grab one of our single-nut varieties like PLANTERS Regular Dry Roasted Peanuts. Needing a little wholesome energy to keep you going? Try our new PLANTERS Sustaining Energy Mix. Want to be a little adventurous? Taste our PLANTERS Peanut Butter.
A Healthy Handful of Peanuts
- Protein helps keep you satisfied. And peanuts—which are not actually nuts but, like peas and beans, are legumes—have seven grams of protein per one–ounce serving.
- Fiber - Peanuts are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help keep you feeling full longer and can aid digestion. Not too many snacks contain fiber!
- Niacin is a B vitamin that the body uses to convert food into energy. A one–ounce serving of peanuts delivers about 15% of the niacin you need each day.
- Vitamin E - A one–ounce serving of peanuts delivers a good source of Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps you protect cells from damage.
- Resveratrol - This plant compound with antioxidant properties is found in peanuts (especially high in peanut skins) as well as grapes. Many scientific studies are looking at its health benefits.
- “Good” Fats - Experts recommend limiting the intake of foods high in saturated fat and replacing them with foods high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated–“good”—fats. And 80% of the fat in peanuts comprise the “good” fats.
Choking warning: Do not give nuts to children under 4. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts, other tree nuts.
Peanuts, Peanut and/or Cottonseed Oil, Sea Salt.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem is the salt. They're supposed to be heart healthy but for my taste there's just way too much salt on them. I'd prefer no salt but Planters doesn't offer that. Instead, I have to rinse the salt off while trying not to wash the oil away with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Uh-oh - saw these peanuts contain cottonseed oil. Hadn't seen that on a list of healthy oils, so thought I'd better research it. Here's what Dr. Read morePublished 5 months ago by L. M. Keefer
With all the differences in the same thing you have to read the labels on each one before you buy. There are no less than seven daffiness kinds of plain dry roast Planters peanuts. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Professor H
Best peanuts on the market. Good size container as well. If you have time to read reviews of peanuts, you have WAY TOO much time. Go do something constructive...Published on April 1, 2012 by 'Doctor Who' fanboy