5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These!!!
Published on March 22, 2011 by Akesha

1.0 out of 5 stars Nevermind the flavor, the almonds are bad
Published on February 11, 2011 by J. Cribley

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These!!!, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Planters Cocoa and Cinnamon Almond, 6-Ounce (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
I tried these cause they were on sale (reg. price $3.19) and I LOVE them! I wasn't sure of cocoa and cinnamon together but they totally work. I think I taste a little more cocoa than the cinnamon but I don't mind it. If you're looking for a litte treat to satisfy a sweet or chocolate craving these are it. They're not too sweet or chocolaty but just enough to take the edge off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Match made in Heaven, August 17, 2011
The first time I tried these, it was love at first bite. I knew I had to get more. My wife loves them too now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, May 25, 2011
I love these Almonds. I am a vegetarian and nuts arn't my favorite thing.. but these almonds have 8g of protein and are yummy. I love the cinnamon it isn't too overpowering letting the almond flavor be the star. I love the mix of flavors in these almonds. Who can go wrong with chocolate and cinnamon? YUM

4.0 out of 5 stars great for a healthy snack!, April 21, 2011
I tried these the other day because I noticed them on sale on an end cap in the grocery store. They have a great flavor. I think they have more flavor than the emerald cocoa roast almonds I've had before (yet, the planters almonds are smaller). I have not tried the vanilla & caramel ones yet but they are next!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nevermind the flavor, the almonds are bad, February 11, 2011
I've got quite a collection of flavored almonds now in my office. People come in here from all over the office to sample what I've got out. I bought these new almonds before they were even released. I pre-ordered them. When they arrived I opened them right away to taste what they were all about. I thought they might replace my Emerald's Cocoa Roast selection. No doing. They are bad.

The almonds are smaller than the other brands I have including Emerald, Blue Diamond, and Target's Archer Farm. Their texture is softer, not as crunchy, and the flavor is just bad. It varies from the nuts tasting overly toasted, then drifts into a chemical taste only barely masked by the added chocolate and cinnamon flavors. They are bad. I should return them. The package claims they are California almonds, but if I were California, I would demand verficiation.

Oh and the ingredients contain corn syrup and various gums, unlike similarly flavored Blue Diamond or Emerald products.

Very bad buy.