5.0 out of 5 stars Best massage oil I've found
Published on December 20, 2009 by Blythe

2.0 out of 5 stars So little..costs so much!
These are tiny little 4 ounce bottles...like you carr on an airplane. The photo exagerates their size..you would assume from the price you are getting mor product. In use, the oils are nothing special..no more quality than what I got from Whole Foods for less money.
Published on December 13, 2012 by L. Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Best massage oil I've found, December 20, 2009
This review is from: Plantlife Aromatherapy Massage Oil- 3 Pack (Health and Beauty)
I love the consistency of this massage oil - it's smooth, doesn't get sticky, and absorbs well. I also like that all of the ingredients are natural. My favorite scents are the Relax (orange vanilla) and Rejuvenate (peppermint - kind of a menthol smell but I like it). Shipping costs are high, but it's worth it. This company also has great customer service - I emailed and asked if I could order samples of their oils to pick a scent, and they sent me ~6 small bottles free of charge. Very useful, since the oil names have nothing to do with the scent. :) I highly recommend this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Oils, December 11, 2007
I am really picky with massage oils and I loved all 3 of these ones. I was weary of the consistency, but it was really nice. Fragrances were not to heavy or overpowering, but could definetely smell the unique blends throughout the use.

Plantlife Aromatherapy Massage Oil- 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and fragrant, April 5, 2010
These massage oils are great. We use them at home, not professionally, but the oil itself spreads well, no drag on the skin, but not overly slick. And the fragrances are very pleasant, not overpowering and don't linger too long.

4.0 out of 5 stars well liked by my clients, February 21, 2011
My clients have really enjoyed the Plantlife Aromatherapy Oils. Especially the Sore Muscle as it does not smell like your typical analgesic. I'm not a big fan of the Relax blend myself as the fragrance is a bit "sweet" for me, however, my clients love it. I'm giving this 4 stars due to the lack of labeling. For clients with allergies I must refrain from this brand as there is not a complete list of ingredients and I don't want to risk an allergic reaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good massage oils but they smell almost the same to me., March 17, 2010
I bought these oils on a whim and I'm happy with the purchase. My only real complaint is that all three smell very similar. I'm a novice when it comes to massage oils so maybe they are supposed to smell that way - maybe they all have the same bases and I'm not familiar with the way it's done... but I would have appreciated a little more variety. I do have to agree with one of the other reviewers - they are quite smooth and an excellent texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars massage oil, September 12, 2011
My massage oil trio came faster than I expected, was packed very nice, was true to advertisement. What made the experience with this order so special was the free bar of soap that was put in my order. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy massage oils, June 9, 2009
Nice, light oils, with a pleasant fragrance. The lavender is my favorite. I would buy these again. A bit pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Lavender, March 17, 2011
Thames (North Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
I tried this product on a first-time hunt for a reasonably priced massage oil to use on my girlfriend, whose neck and upper back tighten up from a lot of workday stress. We've used all three scents and really like the smooth application, non-greasy feel and great absorption of this oil blend. But she LOVED the lavender, and appeared to "melt" faster with it than the others. Naturally, we're re-ordering the Lavender. And I have to admit: I don't feel or smell like my grandma's cachet when she tries it out on me. The scent dissipates fairly quickly and, as I said, the absorption lets you savor the body hum and not worry about an oily mess. Great price, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 6, 2011
These are great massaging oils. My wife loves the light lavander scent and the fact that the sheets do not get stained. The oils feels great and get absorbed in a timely fashion, not leaving any residues on the skin. The Sore Muscle oil is great for after sports massages. All in all a good product although a bit pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Anniversary!, September 27, 2011
I bought this for a gift basket of TEN things for our TEN year wedding anniversary! My husband and I LOVED them!! I also have Asthma, so they are not too strong in scent....but they do smell great!!!

Plantlife Aromatherapy Massage Oil- 3 Pack