Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Marijuana Weed Leaf Cotton various Colors Men/Women High sport Socks (BJF25-11black+red&yellow&green leave)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 16, 2014
These are the best socks I have ever put on my feet..I'm picky about socks..I don't like cheaply made socks with strings on the inside and these are made perfectly..there are no things on the inside that catch your toes nails or nail polish..just ordered a pink pair from the same seller
on July 27, 2015
I love these socks. They are semi- snug in the calf area but aren't too bad if you scrunch them down a bit. Other than being a tad snug, they are super cozy and the material is super soft! I will definitely be ordering more in the future :)
on January 21, 2015
Please be aware that this order ships from somewhere like China. I ordered this product over a month ago and just received it. It just seems as though they don't make that clear until you're on the VERY last payment portion and I'm not familiar with ordering from overseas. I always love HUF socks so I was happy when I finally got them!
on July 9, 2014
Love these socks, they're cute and well made (and the price is wonderful), but they're much too small! It says 1 size, so I expected they'd fit my boyfriend, but they barely fit me and I'm a girl with size 7 feet.
on May 3, 2015
Got these as a surprise gift for my boyfriend. He loved them! I noticed the leaf pattern stretches out a bit, he wears a size 10 1/2 - 11 shoe.. so hopefully they don't stretch enough to create holes, but he hasn't complained! I like to wear
them when he is not home :)
on March 17, 2014
Still worth the price. Not made as well, you can tell its gonna wear out faster than real Huf socks. I bought through Long Yi and had a great experience. Came from China so it did take 3 weeks for delivery but still cool socks for the price. Oh & slightly smaller & thinner than real huf socks. One way to check if your socks are Huf is to see if Huf logo is on inside of sock top back on the inside. They did come in a Huf cardboard cuff, 4 stars because they are knock offs.
on January 17, 2014
Fit perfectly, fir comfortably, and came exactly as shown. Affordable price as well. I'm definitely going to purchase another pair.
on December 3, 2015
The socks are so tight on my leg that it cuts off circulation. I am a size 1 and I weigh 110 lbs, not sure who can fit these, definitely not a one size fits all. Don't waste your money on these, buy real Huff socks.
on March 10, 2014
So comfy, came in a decent time frame from order time. Super cute. The brown part on the sock doesnt say HUF in the picture but when I received them they were labled HUF brand socks. GREAT BUY. Plus free shipping on a lot of these.
on January 25, 2014
LOOOOVEEEE my new HUF socks! SO adorable!, But did take like two weeks to get them! Wish they could have gotten here sooner!