5.0 out of 5 stars Works on CS55 Headset
Published on December 31, 2011 by A. Jones

This replacement ear cushion is for the Plantronics M170, M175, S10, T10, T20, and CT12 headsets. I guess the other reviewer didn't think to do a web search on the part number before purchasing it. I submitted a more descriptive product title to Amazon, so maybe by the time you read this review, this page will be updated.

I gave this product three stars...
Published on August 4, 2009 by TT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Plantronics M170, M175, S10, T10, T20, and CT12 headsets, August 4, 2009
TT (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I gave this product three stars because the only reason you need to buy it is because the leatherette will flake off after a few years. The rest of the headset and the cushion will be in excellent condition. So you're effectively force to buy a replacement ear cushion every few years only because Plantronics chose to use leatherette instead of cloth.

Also, you only get one ear cushion, because these head sets only have one ear piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on CS55 Headset, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Perfect fit on CS55 headset, after removing the soft plastic insert. It's easy to remove, though. Just squeeze it into an oval, and carefully lift the pad off the ring. Removing the old pad from the CS55 is trickier, but you can just stretch it over its hard plastic ring and throw it away. The new one goes on easy by utilizing the large gap in the headset's plastic ring. Slide the pad onto the ring with the edge fold in the gap and twist the pad on the ring until it's securely in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement for the price!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought these to replace the ear cushion on my CT-14. The leatherette ear cushions are better than foam and easier to clean. The quality is good and I would buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size needs to be clarified, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
For the benefit of others needing a similar item, the Inner Diameter of the plastic attachment area is 1.1". Wish I had known before as I need a 2" Inner Diameter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantroniics Ear Cushion, December 12, 2011
EW (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
These are the smaller ear cushions. I originally purchased the ear cushoins that looked like they would fit (they looked thinner in the picture) but they were too big around and kept falling off. I didn't know if these would work because they look like they are too thick in the picture. There is a plastic insert on the back of them that I slid out and they fit exactly. They fit my Plantronics CS55 wireless headset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old headset feels just like new!, June 25, 2014
valkryderNhawaii (Island of Oahu, HI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Good price for these replacement ear cushions, and they feel great on the ear. If I require another replacement I will definitely order from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confirmed compatible for DuoSet, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I purchased this to replace the chintzy OEM foam ear cushion for the Plantronics DuoSet. If you're like me, you go to the Plantronics website for product research, then come here for a better price. Problem is, this part isn't one of the listed compatible accessories on Plantronics. I can verify it is a perfect fit for the DuoSet. In terms of quality, it's much better than the foam. No loss of audio quality, and gives the headset a more premium look, if you care about that sort of thing. Would absolutely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This was a perfect fit for my Plantronics m175 headset. Fits and feels just like the original, can't ask for any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Perfect fit, comfortable. The original one disappeared and this was the cure I was looking for. Nothing more to add.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a very small cushion, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Leatherette Ear Cushion (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This cushion is very small. I expected a larger cushion. I thought it might at least be the size of my ear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Leatherette Ear Cushion
Click for more info
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies