5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great service, works as advertised
Published 4 months ago by M. Gunnerson

1.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary purchase!
You do not need to purchase a charger when you buy a headset, it comes with the package. The items that come with the headset should be listed . You shouldn't say "people who purchased this item also purchased" when it comes with the item! Then you have the hassle of trying to get your money back on a small ticket item!
Published 14 months ago by mark white

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary purchase!, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Plantronics M50 BlueTooth Headset Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger! (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great service, works as advertised, September 26, 2014
My original charger is somewhere around the house - can't find it. So I ordered this prior to leaving on a trip where I needed my M50 Blutooth headset. I've used it once to recharge my M50. It worked and didn't cause any problems. The charge indicator on the M50 turned from red to blue when the charge completed. It seemed a little slower than the original charger - but for me that was not a big deal and it seems as it won't overcharge the M50 and ruin its battery (like happened to another M50 I had when I accidently plugged it into my BlackBerry charger). It's a bit bulkier than the original charger - but a small inconvenience compared to the inconvenience of not being able to use the headset for lack of charge! The red led is bright and can help you notice it if you have a tendency to plug it in at a hotel and foget that it is there before checking out.

The price made me wonder if this product was legitimate - the other positive reviews provided confidence that it was and even it wasn't perfect the cost wouldn't be huge loss. The shipping estimate included a range that extended 1 day after my departure. I wrote the seller, WinnieCellShop, to see if they could ship the order the day the order arrived to improve the chances it would be delivered before I had to leave. The seller wrote back to say they would and it actually arrived a day before the earliest estimate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., April 29, 2014
I lost my first charger so this was a re-order. I didn't hesitate to order the same one again. It works well with my headset and charges quickly. I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars M50 Bluetooth Wall Charger!!, May 22, 2014
Hello! It's gets the job done. It charges mostly all of my devices ( universal port ). Good quality unlike some I've used in the past.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong product, May 11, 2014
I misunderstood the description I guess. Gave it to a friend who now uses it and is happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, July 14, 2014
Has worked well for over a year with no difficulties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ratings for the service, April 16, 2014
Very pleased with my products . Thank you very much. I look forward to shopping with you in the near future

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, March 27, 2014
Doesn't appear to fit as well as it could, but works just fine. I am happy to have a spare to use when I travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, March 4, 2014
William H. Posey (UPPER MARLBORO, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this to give to my daughter because I am giving her my M50 Blue Tooth Headset.
I have purchased another Blue Tooth device from Amazon. I want her to be able to drive
safely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics M50 BlueTooth Headset Standard Red LED Wall / AC, February 4, 2014
Satisfied with the performance of the Plantronics M50 Blue Tooth Charger. Received in perfect condition and no complaints about performance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›