Light on the ear (as well as on the wallet), the Plantronics Explorer 330 Bluetooth headset provides easy connectivity and effortless call control for a true handsfree experience. The easy-to-use Explorer 330 offers effortless call control--including control of volume, answer/end call, last-number redial, and voice-activated dialing--via a single button for a true hands-free experience. It also offers an omnidirectional microphone that will easily pick up your voice and up to 8 hours of talk time on a single charge.
With a range of 10 meters (30 feet) and an omni-directional microphone, the Explorer 330 gives you great sound at a great price. The Plantronics QuickPair technology ensures it is easy to connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device. It fits comfortably and securely on either ear, andthe unique speaker design optimizes sound quality. Weighing less than an ounce, it's comfortable for all-day wear.
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: Up to 240 hours
- Weight: 0.6 ounces (17 grams)
- Headset controls: One-touch volume, call answer/end, last number redial, voice-activated dialing
- Bluetooth technology: Version 2.0
- Bluetooth profile compatibility: Connects with all Bluetooth-enabled devices supporting headset and hands-free profiles
QuickPair Pairing Instructions
Headsets with QuickPair are automatically in pairing mode when powered on until paired with the first device.
- Step 1: Start with headset powered OFF. Hold down headset Call Control button for four seconds--release when Indicator Light flashes red and blue. Headset is now discoverable. Headset will remain discoverable until it is paired with its first device.
- Step 2: Use your device's menu to enter its pairing mode and select 220Plantronics on the display. 0000 is the pairing passkey.
- Subsequent Pairings: To manually place headset in Pairing Mode, begin with the headset turned off, then press the call control button for 8-10 seconds until the headset indicator light flashes red and blue. The headset is now in pairing mode for the next 60 seconds. To pair with a phone, repeat Step 2.
- Reconnection for Previously Paired Devices: If the Bluetooth phone and your Plantronics Bluetooth headset have been out of range for an extended amount of time or if the headset and/or phone were turned off and do not automatically reconnect, simply do a short press of the call control button and the devices will reconnect.
What's in the Box
Headset, AC charger, printed operating instructions
Enjoy affordable, easy-to-use wireless freedom for Bluetooth® phones with the Plantronics Explorer 330 headset. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, with a sleek, lightweight design that fits your style. Explorer 330 is simple to use with one-touch button controls, and weighs only 2/3 of an ounce! It has the longest talk time on the market without recharging, so keeping in touch with friends and family is comfortable and convenient.