Enjoy affordable, easy-to-use wireless freedom for Bluetooth® phones with the Plantronics Explorer 330 headset. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, with a sleek, lightweight design that fits your style. Explorer 330 is simple to use with one-touch button controls, and weighs only 2/3 of an ounce! It has the longest talk time on the market without recharging, so keeping in touch with friends and family is comfortable and convenient.
Light on the ear (as well as on the wallet), the Plantronics Explorer 330 Bluetooth headset provides easy connectivity and effortless call control for a true handsfree experience. The easy-to-use Explorer 330 offers effortless call control--including control of volume, answer/end call, last-number redial, and voice-activated dialing--via a single button for a true hands-free experience. It also offers an omnidirectional microphone that will easily pick up your voice and up to 8 hours of talk time on a single charge.
With a range of 10 meters (30 feet) and an omni-directional microphone, the Explorer 330 gives you great sound at a great price. The Plantronics QuickPair technology ensures it is easy to connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device. It fits comfortably and securely on either ear, andthe unique speaker design optimizes sound quality. Weighing less than an ounce, it's comfortable for all-day wear.
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: Up to 240 hours
- Weight: 0.6 ounces (17 grams)
- Headset controls: One-touch volume, call answer/end, last number redial, voice-activated dialing
- Bluetooth technology: Version 2.0
- Bluetooth profile compatibility: Connects with all Bluetooth-enabled devices supporting headset and hands-free profiles
QuickPair Pairing Instructions
Headsets with QuickPair are automatically in pairing mode when powered on until paired with the first device.
- Step 1: Start with headset powered OFF. Hold down headset Call Control button for four seconds--release when Indicator Light flashes red and blue. Headset is now discoverable. Headset will remain discoverable until it is paired with its first device.
- Step 2: Use your device's menu to enter its pairing mode and select 220Plantronics on the display. 0000 is the pairing passkey.
- Subsequent Pairings: To manually place headset in Pairing Mode, begin with the headset turned off, then press the call control button for 8-10 seconds until the headset indicator light flashes red and blue. The headset is now in pairing mode for the next 60 seconds. To pair with a phone, repeat Step 2.
- Reconnection for Previously Paired Devices: If the Bluetooth phone and your Plantronics Bluetooth headset have been out of range for an extended amount of time or if the headset and/or phone were turned off and do not automatically reconnect, simply do a short press of the call control button and the devices will reconnect.
What's in the Box
Headset, AC charger, printed operating instructions