Keep talking longer with the Plantronics M20 Bluetooth headset. Extended battery life, whispered talk-time alerts and noise reduction make every call worry-free. Avoid recharging even longer by using the power switch between calls and if you have an iPhone, you can monitor battery life onscreen. So talk freely knowing you have the time you need and the technology you want.
Easy hands-free calling and reliable sound.
The M20 also features next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, which provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. It's compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with mobile phones compatible with earlier versions of Bluetooth.
The earpiece lets you roam up to 33 feet from your Bluetooth phone and it supports multipoint technology, which allows two Bluetooth devices to be paired to the earpiece. This means you can receive and make calls from two of your phones without having to switch earpieces. The M20 runs on a rechargeable lithium ion battery that gives you up to 11 hours of talk time and up to 16 days of standby time from a single charge.
Get the most from your Plantronics headset with apps for Android
One touch conference call connection
InstantMeeting automatically identifies conference calls and dialing details from your calendar, reminds you just before the meeting is scheduled to begin, and, with one touch, connects you to your conference call.
| || |
- Fights noise and wind
- More talking, less charging
- iPhone displays headset battery meter
- Power switch lets you extend battery life
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, volume, connection, and more
- Pair two phones and take a call from either one
- Comfortable fits either ear
- Bluetooth version: 3.0
- Bluetooth profiles: Hands-Free (HFP) Profile 1.5 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.1
- Multipoint technology: On demand multipoint technology lets you pair and maintain connections with two or more devices
- Talk time: Up to 11 hours
- Standby time: Up to 16 days (384 hours)
- Charge time: 90 minutes to full charge
- Charge connector: MicroUSB
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
What's in the Box
Plantronics M20, charger, quickstart guide