5.0 out of 5 stars After kissing a bunch of frogs, this one's a prince!
Published on November 2, 2007 by DaxRunner

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound coming in is good, going out crummy!
I bought this as a trial for someone else. So I have several to compare it to. The "clip" on the ear is evidently made for someone other than my size and shape of ear. It is not comfortable, nor does it keep it firmly in my ear.
Published on January 25, 2009 by S. Livengood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound coming in is good, going out crummy!, January 25, 2009
S. Livengood (Greenville, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plantronics MX200 Headset for Mobilephone (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The sound coming from the other party is fine, just a little softer than the average earphone. The special mic which is supposed to reduce wind noise evidently reduces your voice with no wind noise. To attain the same pickup as say a Jabra c500, you would have to tape the microphone to your bottom lip. Needless to say, the person I talked to kept asking me to speak up. I bought two of these to check out and they both performed the same sad way.
So if you want to hold the mic to your lips, get this unit. If you want both hands free, don't try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars After kissing a bunch of frogs, this one's a prince!, November 2, 2007
I've gone through maybe 8 bluetooth headsets and a dozen wired headsets. Nothing satisfied me. This one does. It hangs securely in my ear, easily slips on and off, doesn't interfere with my earrings or my glasses, and the sound is the next best thing to being there, both for me and for the other party. And it's CHEAP! Many of those bluetooth headsets I bought were $75-150 and they didn't do the job like this one. I'm back here to order one for my husband and another for my desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great relative to a low bar, June 8, 2011
It is the only headset in it's price range that I've found with a wind guard; it really does block the wind (I can talk while outdoors! riding my bike, running, etc). Sounds about the same to better than many of the other headsets I've tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars stays in my ear, May 26, 2013
the ones with booms are to big for pocket. this one works well, but the wire is always tying itself in knots.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Plantronics best headsets yet, March 16, 2013
ConsumerAdvocate (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Voice quality and headset sound is clear. One of the few wired headsets with a 3.5mm connection. I purchased two of these, one for home and one for the car.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 12, 2014
Button on ear did not work. On all three units purchased

4.0 out of 5 stars good hands-free headset, April 14, 2014
You can hear and be heard clearly while keeping your eyes on the road. I have a long commute so it's great to catch up with friends/family and still stay safe. I also like to use these with my six year old so the magnetism effects of the cell phone can be minimized. This costs about $10 less than Verizon charges for similar devices so I"m happy and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics MX200 Headset for mobile phone, March 6, 2014
I have a dumb phone and like it. Glad that this head set ear bob type works on my phone. I don't talk in the car often but when I need to this works great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 30, 2013
I've had this headset a couple times before and decided to buy it again because it's so comfortable. I think I'll try to be more careful with the wire this time, so it's likely to last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headset, January 16, 2013
The best headset I've ever used. The ear clip keeps it steady. Requires an adapter (very cheap) with newer phones, but well worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›