5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the perfect bluetooth headset
I had to finally write a review on a product (maybe i've written a few others on some really great items) to let those of you who have been painfully searching for the perfect bluetooth, like me, that you can stop your search with this one! In the past three months I've gone through the jawbone icon (nice sound/fit, but had problems with pairing after A2DP), the Jabra...
Published on October 22, 2010 by M. White

3.0 out of 5 stars mute button is hard to use
Overall this headset is easy to set up, fits comfortably in your ear, has great sound quality (talk and listen), holds charge for a long time, etc. However I work from home and have 3-9 hours of meetings every day, and multitask or type a lot while on the phone, so the ability to mute quickly and regularly is very important to me, and very annoying on this headset. It's...
Published on November 18, 2010 by bored99

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 554 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's simply the "Best"!, May 17, 2011
This review is from: Plantronics Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I recently purchased the Plantronics Savor M1100 seeking an upgrade from the Motorola H17 that I had for over a year. I had no complaints about the Motorola H17, in fact I thought that it met my needs to the letter. However after I tried other bluetooth devices including Jawbone and Blue Ant,I found the Plantronics Savor superior in sound clarity [Excellent!] receiving calls and making calls as well. It's light weight,not massive in size as many other bluetooth devices are. The Plantronics Savor M1100 has met and exceeded my expectations. It's unique design sets it apart from other devices.It has 3 microphones strategically placed on the bluetooth enhance the voice clarity.I prefer the in ear style rather than the over ear attachment and the device stays in my ear and in contact to with my cheek.The earbuds are comfortable and come in three sizes.I was most impressed with the fact that I don't have to touch my device to answer a call, the device asks me if I want to answer or ignore my calls which makes the claim of "hands free" a reality.The buttons on the device are functional and practical, and the on/off button let's you know when it's on/off. I would purchase another one without a second thought. I "highly" recommend this bluetooth to anyone because in my humble opinion it is simply the "Best".

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect One, April 24, 2011
I purchased Plantronics Savor M1100 thru Amazon. Firstly the product was delivered in perfect condition and shipped well within the timeframe as confirmed by Amazon.

I have been a die hard nokia fan & have used two bluetooth devices(Dont remember the model #) of nokia prior to this. However the quality of Plantronics is way ahead of any of the Nokia Blue tooth Headsets I have used so far. The sound clarity the easy to use functions are simply superb. To be frank i had never heard of this product (Plantronics)& just took a random shot of it after reading the reviews on the net & after comparing the product vis-a-vis other similar headsets available in the market. I am glad that my judgement was correct & am extremely satisfied with the product

A few plus points of the headset
a) Easy to start button - Unlike my earlier Nokia headsets which had to be held for a good two seconds for the headset to start which was quiet irritating
b) Voice commands informing the status of battery which is very helpful esp when you are driving
c)Real Quick time to charge
d)Aesthetically good looking headset
e)Good packaging

I strongly recommend any person reading this review to go ahead and buy the M1100 as its value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HEADSET EVER!, March 23, 2011
Pros: Works exactly as advertised. Feature laden. Super easy to set up and effortless to use. Love the "answer or ignore" feature. Highly recommend!

Cons: Price, but quality headsets have always cost around $100

5.0 out of 5 stars great improvement, January 5, 2011
MLM (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
My husband ordered this one to replace his Plantronics Discovery 925 model. He has only used it for a few days but he is loving every minute of it. Better sound quality, lighter in weight, sit firmly in his ear. He's a heavy user and so far very happy with this model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I expected!!, December 24, 2010
I had been using BlueAnt headsets for years, and really liked them. I especially liked the "voice command" feature that initially only BlueAnt offered. But they kept going bad. In fact, I had to return my Q1 three times under warrantee. I got the Q2 and again really liked it (except they dropped some of the voice command features), but after three months, the voice quality became awful. Back it went under warrantee.

So now what? I kept reading all the reviews about the Jawbone Icon. I got one and while the quality was good, I found it uncomfortable to use. All the buttons are either out of the way or hard to push. I gave it to my son.

Out of desperation, I got the Savor M1100. What a lucky choice!! It sounds very good, the voice commands work really well, the buttons are easy to push, it is very comfortable in my ear, connects perfectly to my Blackberry. What more could I want?? This is my favorite headset. Hope you like it, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, very small and very clear, October 27, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a great device for those of us who want a hands free experience. My 1st gen iPhone discovered it as soon as I turned on the earpiece...no password required, it just connected.

So I called and called people and they all said it sounded great. I had this in my ear for over 2 hours and it was very comfortable.

I also signed up for the free 1 year Vocalyst service. Overall it's nice, but I don't think I will be paying for a renewal next year. I've set up contacts, my location, sports etc. Listening to the text to speech in your ear is OK at first, then it just becomes annoying. Listening to weather was interesting and when sports headlines are read to you, you laugh at the emphasize or lack there of when listening. Having my email read to me was fun at first, then not so much as it became tedious. Basic service is $30 a year and the pro service is $60. Apparently you can have it sent text messages for you and a few other things on the pro-version.

If you are looking for a small, comfortable earpiece, then give this one a try. I'm not sure all of the extra features really make it that much more worthwhile over a different one through.

All in all, set-up on my iPhone couldn't have been easier, I was off and talking right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bluetooth headset, December 2, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Plantronics Savor M1100 is an amazing little bluetooth headset that incorporates modern technology with good design, resulting in a small, long lasting, great sounding bluetooth headset that is hard to beat for the price.

I used to think the Jawbone 2 was the best bluetooth headset, but the M1100 has better sound quality and design. It synced up effortlessly to my iPhone 4, even displaying battery info on my iPhone screen. I am able to listen to music from my iPhone and when a call comes it, it pauses the music and I can take a call.

The M1100 is comfortable, so if you are the kind of person who likes to wear their headset all day, you will not have a problem with ear fatigue. It is so small, and can be easily removed and stored in a pocket or purse for places where a bluetooth headset is not appropriate.

The battery life is incredible, and that alone makes this headset worth the purchase. Of course, when you throw in the reliability of Plantronics, the comfort, the ease of use, and the sound quality, and noise canceling feature, it's a no brainer. There is no better bluetooth headset this small for this price that I have ever used or even seen advertised. Get this one, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bluetooth Headset from Plantronics!, November 13, 2010
rareoopdvds (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Plantronics Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset is an excellent little device to take with you on any drive. I have an iPhone and it was a quick and easy set up. Going into the general settings, to the bluetooth function, it immediately recognized it and connected in a matter a seconds. A female voice acknowledges in my ear that it was set up.

Once it was ready, I took it for a test drive. Very clear audio and everyone on the other end recognized something was "different" although very clear. What they noticed is that, without the bluetooth, the iPhone picks up lots of extraneous noise from the peripherals, while it seems with the bluetooth, it filters all that out to make a more isolated sound come through. Everyone I talked to really thought I sounded clear and audible.

The headset comes with 3 different little rubber fittings to attach depending on your ear for maximum comfort. There are no cords, just a plug-in device to charge your headset when not in use.

You can also set up to have voice command to say the name to call instead of accessing your phone, which is a nice feature and makes it easy to do things.

If there are any real cons to this, is that the iPhone gets a little hot if you are doing other stuff such as GPS or anything that requires internet access. Also, the life of the bluetooth is about 2 hours and requires to be recharged after wards. So unless you have a means of charging in the car, a roadtrip might not be very ideal. But I think if you dont do anything else on the phone, it might save a little on the battery as well.

The other con that I find is, despite its excellent audio, the device itself is quite small. I found when not using it, I take it off my ear and put it in my pocket and always fumbling to get it back out. Maybe its a minor point, but it seems easily lost because its light and small.

Overall I thought this is a great device and would recommend it as a great bluetooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bleutooth Stereo For Sure, November 30, 2010
I agree with all the reviews here. Nothing beats this headset. Why?

- There is nothing more comfortable in your ear. You don't even know it is there.
- With that saidm there is nothing that STAYS in your ear better.
- The sound quality is excellent on both ends.
- You can answer a call by just saying ANSWER. No buttons to hit at all.
- It talks to you/ No guessing at cryptic light flashes to know if your battery needs charging.
- It's small but rugged and well built.

Plantronics has been my favorite for headsets for awhile... This raises the bar. If you are looking for a winner, I have NO complaints about these at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, December 26, 2013
I did not like this product at all. The sound quality was poor and It picked up to much back ground noise.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 554 | Next ›

Plantronics Savor M1100 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging
Click for more info
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.