Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2012
Product arrived quickly, seems like original quality and fits the headset. But unlike the picture implies they are all four the same "medium" size. It sure would be nice if there was a mention of this in the product description. I bought my Backbeat 903+ through a wholesaler and it only came with medium, and I need large. Off to continue my hunt elsewhere!
on July 4, 2012
THESE ARE GREAT TO HAVE AS SPARES, IF OTHERS WHAT TO BORROW YOUR HEADSET OF YOU LOSE EARBUDS, THEY GET DIRTY OR ?, JUST WHISH THEY WOULD MAKE SOME IF DIFFERENT SIZES BECAUSE THESE AND THE ONES THAT COME WITH THE BACKBEAT 903 JUST DON'T WANT TO STAY IN MY EARS--MAYBE IT'S THE DESIGN, MAYBE IT'S THEIR SIZE, WHO KNOWS?? BUT FOR THE PRICE & INCLUDED WITH FREE AMAZON SHIPPING THOUGHT I SHOULD HAVE THEM FOR BACKUPS.
VINE VOICEon October 18, 2012
These were needed for replacements after losing the original ear buds. They are perfect in every way. I was afraid replacements would not be as good as the ones that came with the Plantronics earphones, but these may have actually worked better.
on July 11, 2013
perfect replacements, they fit great and seem to be equivalent quality as the originals, the price is excellent, especially when compared to the cost + shipping for the same thing on the plantronics site
on October 21, 2012
I ordered replacement ear buds for the Backbeat 906 Blue tooth headset. The Headset failed shortly after placed in service and returned them for a refund. The headset worked well, but fell apart under normal use.
on June 9, 2012
This bud is a must if you have the Plantronics Backbeat earphone or you will leave your ears in redness...this bud makes wearing of earphone more comfortable and hygienic as well, you can just remove this bud if somebody borrows your earphone and let him/her use his/her own bud. ;-)
on June 12, 2014
Can't mess that up I guess. They worked as advertised and had no issues installing them. Apparently though I need to have a longer review so I have to add unnecessary sentences to stretch this review out. Even though it's just some replacement plastic caps for a headset. Wolverines.
on February 9, 2013
Same earbuds that came with backbeat 903. They are still too big, uncomfortable, and down right hurt. If you like the set that came with your headphones and are just looking for a replacement these will work.
on September 4, 2011
Exact replacements for the ear contact bud on my headset. Works just the same us the originals. No issues. Have a great day!
on July 17, 2012
The Plantronics Spare Earbud Kit for the BackBeat 903 & 906 from "Seller1on1" was listed as Free Shipping. However, they arrived with $1.50 postage due. The product seems to be the same as on my original 903 headset and I expect these back-ups will function as well. I won't buy again from this seller. It's not the cost; It's the misrepresentation.