5.0 out of 5 stars good item
Exact replacements for the ear contact bud on my headset. Works just the same us the originals. No issues. Have a great day!
Published on September 4, 2011 by alphonse

2.0 out of 5 stars two pair of the same size!
Product arrived quickly, seems like original quality and fits the headset. But unlike the picture implies they are all four the same "medium" size. It sure would be nice if there was a mention of this in the product description. I bought my Backbeat 903+ through a wholesaler and it only came with medium, and I need large. Off to continue my hunt elsewhere!
Published on June 28, 2012 by Mike

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars two pair of the same size!, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Plantronics Spare Earbud Kit for BackBeat 903 and Backbeat 906 - 4 Pack (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, September 4, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars They Fit!!!, January 23, 2012
It fits even my previous version of Plantronics Backbeat 903! I bought also 903+ and they seem to fit both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the say they are and they fit., June 12, 2014
Can't mess that up I guess. They worked as advertised and had no issues installing them. Apparently though I need to have a longer review so I have to add unnecessary sentences to stretch this review out. Even though it's just some replacement plastic caps for a headset. Wolverines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and fast response, March 21, 2014
This was actually a purchase for my hubby!
He is thrilled to find the size ear buds he needed, and is happily listening to his tunes once again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, September 22, 2013
Excellent replacements for original earbuds. Would purchase them again if the need arises. Just as good or better than the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great, excellent value, July 11, 2013
perfect replacements, they fit great and seem to be equivalent quality as the originals, the price is excellent, especially when compared to the cost + shipping for the same thing on the plantronics site

5.0 out of 5 stars fits, May 1, 2013
headset can't be used without these and my mother-in-laws small dog found the original ones very chewable. Glad to get these replacements to use the headset again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great ear buds, April 30, 2013
They work very well. The fit into the ear just fine. I'm just glad to be able to use my back beat again.

5.0 out of 5 stars earbuds for backbeat 903, April 26, 2013
I can now use my Backbeat 903 again after losing the original earpiece. The earbuds fit nicely and are as good as the originals

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›