Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plantronics Voyager Pro HD Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smart Devices - Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 27, 2015
This one is not for me. I had a Voyager Legend until now, and that one is the best I ever used. My little doggies ate it, though (looks like the little tikes love chewing on blue tooth devices, they ate a few already, lol). So I figured this Voyager PRO HD is the better (more expensive!) one of the two, and I bought it. I cannot say if it is just this specific one I got, or if it is a general situation, but it won't cooperate well with my iPhone 5s. When I want to use the microphone function to dictate a text message, it won't kick in, and strangely enough, it also won't switch it to the iPhone instead. When this blue tooth is NOT connected, the message dictation on the iPhone works fine. When I receive calls, sometimes it picks them up, sometimes, they also "disappear". I cannot hear anybody. A few times, the call got lost in the middle of it... very annoying! People may hear me, but I can't find where the sound went, as it won't go to iPhone, or speaker either. Other times, it does the job. Never knowing which way it is going to go is not acceptable for me, as I depend on using that blue tooth all day long when driving. There is no reset button on the headset, so no way to fix it myself.
On a side note, this device does also NOT announce callers from the phone book by name, whereas it seems they claim that it does that.
The Voyager Legend definitely does announce them, and it asks "answer or ignore" ? To me this PRO is anything but Pro!
I will return it and find another Legend!
on March 18, 2016
Would be 5 stars if it supported Caller Announcement (Caller Name from contacts, aka PBAB)

I am a big fan of the behind-ear headset, and this one is very comfortable.
What's more is that this one has very good call quality. The biggest complaint I had from a Voyager Legend I was using was that the person I was talking to couldn't understand what I was saying. It was muffled to them. So far, I've had no complaints.

But, I'm also a big fan of knowing who is calling me without having to look at my phone. Even though I am a pretty careful researcher before buying a product, this feature escaped me. My last 3 headsets had it, so I didn't even imagine this one wouldn't. Disappointing as this is otherwise a very nice product.
on August 28, 2012
I had high hopes for a Plantronics product listed as a 'PRO' and 'HD' version with noise cancelling and wind noise reduction screens, not any more. This device has performed in a very average manner, even with the phone only an arm's length away I get crackling noise and brief loss of signal causing me to miss words being said during a phone call. I have now tried both the regular version of the Voyager which performed even more poorly and the Voyager PRO HD model and I am not happy with either one's performance. May have to go back to Motorola which lasted so long and performed so well I wore out the folding arm! It was the noise cancellation and wind reduction that interested me in the Plantronics.

Cannot recommend this product to anyone.
on January 8, 2016
Have been buying these since at least 2011 if not earlier. Best and clearest headset bar none. Had bought one as a gift for an ex years ago and he said it was the most comfortable Bluetooth he had ever worn. I keep messing mine up or losing them but that's my fault not Plantronics. I don't get any other model but this one. Will need to buy another one soon cause I left this one that I bought last October carelessly and a hotel worker stepped on it and crushed it. :( Excellent headset!
on February 22, 2013
This is the best bluetooth headset I have owned. Two of my primary reasons for purchasing were (1) callers able to hear me clearly (2) A2DP support (play media file sound via bluetooth).

I have not owned a headset, even a cheap one, where I could not hear the callers. That must be the easy part of manufacturing these types of headsets.

For this headset, those at the other end of the call always report being able to hear me clearly and with sufficient volume. This applies to the "hearing" volume on my end as well. I can actually make it too loud in the ear piece and the Pro HD is the only headset where I have not had to turn the volume up to the maximum level.

In the recent past I ordered and returned (or gave away) the following bluetooth headsets:

Motorola HX 550, liked the easy on off of the "flip", but callers could not hear me, or just barely, A2DP worked well

Plantronics M50, callers could not hear me clearly

Blueant Wireless T1, callers could not hear me clearly, the connection between the phone and headset often sounded like a skipping record, bits and pieces of the audio were missed, headset would often not connect until after the conversation started

Blueant Q1, another family member owns this one. It is better than the T1, but not as good as the Plantronics Pro, HD

I considered ordering one of the Jawbones, but many of the reviewers reported having to get the headpiece against your face in just the right spot for those at the other end to hear you clearly. I previously owned a Plantronics Pro that was several years old, callers could hear me, but the speaker volume was not nearly as loud as this Plantronics. I am convinced that for the best call quality, on the microphone end, it is necessary to purchase a headset with the boom mike, even if is not the most aesthetically pleasing.
on April 2, 2012
This is a phenomenal bluetooth headset. Far and away the best I have ever used. The last one I bought was an expensive Jawbone which was unuseable (no one could hear me, couldn't pair, etc). This Plantronics was 1/3 the price and way better. This product is easy to use, long battery life, so comfortable you can wear it all day. It works with music player on phone, the GPS navigator turn by turn voice, etc etc. Also it talks to you to say it is powering on or off and how much talk time is left each time you power up/down. It simply "works". I will never own another as long as this one last or it's variant is produced.
on January 13, 2015
Picks up sounds very well, if not too much when there is very strong wind in some cases. Otherwise it is an excellent headset. I like it better than the newer Legend model. The Legend does not pickup sound very well and results in loss of weaker sounds. I highly recommend this model, even though the ON/OFF button on the side does cause me to accidentally disconnect some calls but I do become more aware of it after a while.
on November 17, 2014
This is the worst Bluetooth device I have ever used. I am a taxi driver so I have used many brands of Bluetooth devices. When I ordered this from Amazon I thoight I was replacing a Plantronics Voyager + Pro. Which is silver and black. Which lasted me almost 2 years. When I had a difficult time finding it's replacement, I turned to Amazon to get a better price while saving time.

When I received my new Plantronics Voyager Pro, the first thing i noticed was that it did not have any extra ear fittings as promised. Also, it did not look like my original. This one fit the same so the comfort is there (which is why I give it one star). well I decided to use it anyway.and found that the device can only hold about a two hour charge.which is very frustrating because I can't be charging up my bluetooth every 2 hours. Worse yet and this is of utmost importance, I cannot connect a call to my hands free device with the answer button. I have to answer the call from my phone and then press the headset button again on my phone in order to connect the call. This is causing me great difficulty and delay in answering my calls I must buy another device that works properly before new years and the busy time of work. I'm very disappointed with this product and I wish I could get my money back or better device
on December 20, 2015
I really like plantronics headsets. I have owned three of this particular model. It fits nice and does not bother your ear, I wear mine for hours without problems. The problem that I have with this model is also the thing that I like about it, that is that it knows when it is on your ear. If the phone is ringing, just put it on your ear and it will answer the call, take it off during the call and the call automatically transfers to your phone. It seems like over time this unit has a hard time know if it is on your ear or not, so you may be in the middle of talking and not even know that the person no longer hears you because you are now connected to the phone. That being said, plantronics stands behind their product and will replace it I believe within 1 year of purchase. I currently have this one requested for replacement and I will let you know if I they honor my request .
on October 23, 2014
Very good sound quality, Everyone I talk to says it is very clear. Also comes with spare ear buds that are nice. Volume control is very good. Easy to connect to my Iphone 5C. The reason I gave it 3 stars is the fact that it has poor battery life compared to my previous Plantronics ear piece. The device claims it gets 6 hrs of talk time per charge, it does not. If it remains connected to your iphone for the day it will get a couple hours of talk time before it needs to be recharged. It does charge quickly, but plan to have a charger on hand if this is used regularly. The battery life may be improved by disconnecting from Iphone or powering down when not in use (I don't do this). I expected better battery life. It seems the trade off for better sound quality is less battery life.