Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plants Vs Zombie Reversible Backpack Bag Bookbag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 27, 2013
Ordered for my 7 year old son. He actually requested to write a review. It is well made and very good looking. He is really enjoying it.
on December 23, 2012
Got this for my son for Christmas. Very sturdy and well made. He won't use the flower side and it converts very easily to the Zombie side. Looks well made. I think he will love it!
on January 4, 2013
My son is so happy, he is a big fan of plants vs zombies. We are from Venezuela and it is too hard to get this product in this country. I am happy!! Thanks!!
on February 3, 2013
I love this! It will really well made & was delivered on time. I love that it's reversible, so I can have sunflower one day and & zombie the next!
on June 11, 2013
Both sides are really dope, its like getting two backpacks in one. In my opinion the zombie side is better:D

See 1 answered question