Questions & Answers
PlasmaCar Blue
by PlasmaCar
4.5 out of 5 stars (758)
$50.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 60 questions
votes
It is recommended for ages three and up.
Apr 15, 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
I think Plasma Car is better than wiggle car..., i have it since October 8, 2012, and today, its condition is still like a brand new product, my son often use it to drift whenever he reach the end of the road. And the wheel still goes well till now.
Apr 8, 2015 by m fahmi
votes
I don't think so, ours does not touch the ground.I think it is there in case they start to tip over but stay out of the way while you rotate the handlebar to propel forward
Mar 9, 2015 by Eric Weidner
votes
The two small wheels in the middle of the front do not tough the floor. Mine don't anyway. But it works great!
Mar 9, 2015 by Regina Kimbrough
votes
Yes they can be used on wood floors but once you bring them outside don't bring them back in. The sand on the tires will scratch the floors.
Oct 19, 2012 by Lee A Wiesel
votes
I would say 20 months is too young. The child has to be able to manipulate the handle to get the car to move. It does not work extremely well on carpet!
Feb 5, 2015 by Vanessa Marie Neff
votes
All my kids are able to ride this -ages 7, 4, & 2. A petite adult might also be able to ride it - I have spent my share of time zooming around the house and, while my knees stick out a bit, I can get it going with no problems. They really are easy to ride for a variety of ages.
Nov 5, 2013 by Karen Kennedy
votes
Absolutely. We have 4 fit our grand kids ages 2-10 but all the adults have taken a ride on them also. Our neighbors saw us having so much fun that he ordered one for his 3 year old grandson. Be certain to change out the wheels in front with inline skate wheels for more speed.
Jan 20, 2015 by janinKaty
votes
Definitely! These cars are so much fun - I think they're made for outdoor use and are very tough, but can be used indoors or out.
Jan 9, 2015 by sarah koetting
votes
I don't recall using a hex wrench in the assembly.
Dec 24, 2014 by L. Brennan
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers