Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 31, 2011
I love this nylon visor unit. I put my insurance and registration cards in there so any one of the family knows where they are without having to dig thru the arm rest or glove box.
I also put a few $ in the zippered pouch so the kids always have a few bucks to go thru the drive thru or toll booths.
Its made of durable nylon not some flimsy stuff and I love the velcro straps that attach it to the visor. I had some other brand that attached with elastic straps that stretched
out over time and hung down in your line of sight. Very unsafe. So this replacement fits the bill perfectly!
I've ridden Harleys for over 30 years and take pride in them so the embroidered bar and shield look great and remind me when I'm in my car that my Harley is waiting at home for me.
on March 8, 2012
I was looking for something that did not look cheap or tacky to hold odds and ends as well as my extra pairs of glasses with out damming them. This works great.. It covers the nasty looking seat belt sign that they put on all visors today. ( I would like to Sue the people that made them do this) You pay a small fortune for a car and you have this very bright stupid warning on every visor. This holds everything, with out damaging them and keeps all of my things in easy reach to get while driving. It has a very nice look and adds a touch of class to the visor with out interfering with the mirror on the back of the visor.. I would recommend this to a friend.
on September 26, 2012
First of all I don't understand why everyone seems to have given this product a great review. I am led to believe that perhaps I just ran into bad luck with this one.

When I received this organizer I was thrilled to see that it seemed to fit the bill--it does as far as function goes. I was looking for something compact that would hold change for parking meters, hold dollar bills for whatever else, hold all important documents, etc. It proudly does all of that. I loved the look of the organizer.

I was excited to install this organizer onto our visor. I exchanged all of our things that we wanted this to hold into it and it fit well. My husband lightly strapped the Velcro straps around the visor and then noticed something at the seams. They were all unraveling right before our eyes! It was so fast, it was like magic ink! I was almost embarrassed and very disappointed to see this. It was the absolute worse sew job and the nylon that held this together was like long strands of doll hair! I wish I had a picture to post here, but I'm at work right now. I would gladly share photos if anyone cares to see them.

At the end of the day I'm still not planning to send it back, as it's a little bit of a hassle for how little it cost. I plan on making it an art project and sewing on my own straps (utilizing the Velcro that came with it). It should look interesting, to say the least. I was looking for a quick fix and I sure did not get one in the end. Sorry Harley....I wonder if this is a knock off of the real Harley Davidson. I've been to the Harley store and have never seen such bad quality in their show rooms.
on April 3, 2008
Love this HD Visor Organizer! Adds a touch of class to my truck!Item as described, fast shipping with great price!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!
on August 29, 2014
Definitely holds everything I need. I lightlly packed it - didn't want it to sag. After a few weeks of use, it seems to sag a little, but it hold what I need overall. Would get 5 stars if the material wasn't' so heavy so it wouldn't sag on its own.
on February 27, 2014
As soon as you put your visor down anything and everything in the right net will fall out and hit you in the face. Maybe if you put it on something that isn't a visor. Maybe they should just call it an organizer.
on January 7, 2013
The first 2 that I ordered, the attachment straps on both were incorrectly sewn and the straps just came away before installation. The next two I ordered work well and had no issues. Worked great. Again, no problems with return of the first two.
on March 18, 2013
I have to say if u have a "Harley man" in your family & you wanna get him something this it is... the picture doesn't do it justice...great buy!
on August 28, 2013
Comes in handy for stroing my insurance card and registraion and other small things like emergency money and credit cards!
on January 21, 2012
This keeps everything where i can get it, my veh reg. insurance card,pen,sunglasses,so o don't have to loook all over the place for things, plus a big pocket for other things,plus it says Harley Davidson