Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 32"x50" 3Mil 20 Count|Change

on September 16, 2011
These are the toughest bags I've ever come across. When I had my home renovated, the lazy good-for-nothing contractors disposed of most of the garbage in my garage and booked! I'm a little tight on money right now and the last quote I got to clean out the garage was over $300. Me and my son decided to tackle the job ourselves to save a few extra bucks. So far these bags are holding up well. They can handle us dragging the bags thru the backyard after they get heavy and the roughness of the garbage men. I'm glad I took a chance on these bags and I plan to order more.
on July 16, 2012
First off, these bags fit fine in my commercial trash can. However, I do not think they were specifically designed to fit in a trash can.. Typically, we clean up job sites with these where a dumpster isn't a logical solution. So we just carry the bags around and throw trash in it. I have had shingles, bits of plywood, pieces of cinder, nails, screws, etc, and never had a problem. I just wish they came with some twisteez to secure once full. We end up using zip ties, or some string on the job sites. But for the price, you can't beat these bags.
on July 21, 2012
When I purchased these bags from Amazon, it was difficult to find this type in stores. Since then, both grocery stores and retailers like Walmart have started stocking them, so it's now to my advantage to buy them there. Contractor bags are significantly larger and stronger than standard trash bags, so if you're throwing out junk as well as trash, I recommend them.
on August 2, 2013
Lots of things to be moved and transported can be put in these 3 ml bags that are really touch. The same goes for items discarded or for clearing out a garage. Amazon has the best price for these...and no ripped bags or poorly sealed ones in the box!!
on December 13, 2015
These garbage bags are useless because the bottoms are not sealed!!

My husband was cleaning out the basement and opened the top of one of these bags and dropped stuff in. When he started dragging the bag out, all the stuff came out the other end. The next few bags were also like this, with the seam barely closed (a little pressure from his hands and they would come open). We threw the rest out.
on January 6, 2015
I use these bags when dumping my two cat litter boxes. They hold several cubic feet of dirty litter and never feel like they are going to break. The bags are so large that I can easily dump the boxes without having to worry about spilling litter on the floor. Overall, if you have a heavy and messy job, these are a great value.
on January 25, 2015
These are excellent. I live out on a friend's ranch. We do not have trash pickup there, so I have to transport my garbage into town and dump it in the dumpster at her office. Was having problems with regular trash bags sometimes tearing in transit, which made for a nasty mess at times. Now can put several regular trash bags in one of these and it seems to have eliminated that problem. I have a car and not a pickup, so it was a serious problem before buying these.
Also, this winter, I used them underneath plants I brought in to save from freezing so if water spilled (and it did) the floor would not be damaged. Worked great for that purpose also, and can still be used for the other purpose later.
on June 12, 2015
Have been using thes bags for a few months now. Holds household garbage well. Thinner then usual contracter bags. If you require for heavy contracting material do not purchase these. they are good enough for me to handle.
on February 13, 2015
Dose not come packed as shown....they were all folded flat in 4 in a cardboard box. The box shown looks like it pulls off the roll. Bags are a good heavy weight and value is good for quality if you don't mind the packing
on May 29, 2013
These bags are okay and the price is pretty good. But they tear more easily than Husky's, and Husky's have tapered ends that are easier to tie.