Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 9, 2011
I purchased this scooter board as part of my sons home therapy for sensory processing disorder. He loves it, as well as my other children, ages 14, 11 and 7. It is constructed well and will hold my older son with no problem. He is too big to sit on it but uses it more as a skate board. My 11 yr old and 7 yr old fit on it just fine, they are 80 pounds and 40 pounds.
on December 8, 2011
Looked like a great toy, which I am sure it is, the problem is the description describes the wheels (casters) as "Non-marring rubber casters". We received small, brittle plastic casters. Once the wheels hit a rock or crack in the concrete they will easily shatter. Unfortunately did not receive as advertised.
on July 13, 2012
I am using this to help move boxes around in my low-ceilinged storage space at home. It glides nicely over the cement floor, and moves smoothly. It holds up the boxes (and me, when needed) very well. Solid value for what I need it to do.
on May 18, 2014
My oldest son had to use one of these in occupational therapy, and he had so much fun using it. So we bought our boys each one for Christmas. Now they have races with friends and play with these all the time! Great exercise disguised as play!!
on July 22, 2013
Our child has used and worked with scooter board...it is great on hardwood floors for exercises, works ok on low carpets.
on March 6, 2013
Remember gym class in the 70's and 80's. These are those same scooters, just a bit bigger. The 16" side really gives more room for bottoms or tummies. My children use these in the basement on nasty days and I don't see them for hours.
Have long hair pulled back to keep it from getting caught and remind kids (and adults) to keep their fingers and toes away from the wheels and everyone will have a blast
on July 17, 2011
I purchased the scooter board for my grandchild to use. The board was a little larger than I anticipated it would be, but it has helped my grandchild.
on June 28, 2013
Works well for my son's core muscle strengthening excersises. Very durable material, rolls very well. Great buy. Would highly recommend.
on April 1, 2013
I use these boards in a pediatric physical therapy setting. They are light weight enough for children with lower muscle tone to push. The size makes the board good for smaller children with good trunk control or larger kids that can safely maneuver and follow directions.
on October 5, 2013
I bought this to have as part of my personal stash - as a pediatric OT, it was exactly what i wanted