Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plastic Table Cover, 54 by 108-Inch, Light Pink
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 16, 2013
I wasn't expecting much, I just wanted a one time use table cloth for my daughter's birthday party. Next time I will just pick one up at the dollar store. In fact, this was so thin, I did go to the dollar store and layer them!
on September 28, 2014
Perfect for the upcoming party. I used one for photos as a 'floor' to do invites with a smash cake. They are a few cents less than the dollar tree- and they come to your door!! Definitely recommended and will purchase for years to come.
on June 24, 2014
I ordered this to use for our camping trip. I would've chosen a different color but this was the cheapest. It worked well for what i needed. But take note though, I ordered 2 and they didn't come in the same shade. 1 was light pink, as pictured, the other was darker pink but it didnt matter to me bec. it was only for camping
on May 5, 2013
I got this table cover for my baby shower and it served its function. The color is pastel pink, but the cover is pretty thin, so it doesn't look as pink when it is unfolded in a single layer. The quality is good though, so it's a good value for the price.
on December 26, 2014
Typical plastic party tablecloth. If you want it to be a more solid color, just double up. I used these on round tables so I just folded them in half and placed them over the white linens and the color was true to the picture. Had I used them in a single layer the color would have been more transparent.
on May 8, 2015
Bought this for a party this summer. With the price, I expected a thin tablecloth that I would toss after one use. However, this plastic cloth is thicker than I expected and gives me the option to wipe it down and use it again.
on June 16, 2014
The table cover is nothing fancy. Just like you would get at the dollar store, but it works and held up just fine. One thing, if you're using it on a dark wood table...it is pretty much see through. I ended up leaving it partially folded and using it like a runner instead and it worked great!
on November 24, 2014
I got them for a pretty good deal, my mom wanted cheap plastic table cover and Amazon delivered in 1 day with prime :)

The covers are thin plastic, not for fancy homes, but functional for homes with kids or expensive furniture which you want to protect with cheap plastic. It is a bit translucent.
on September 10, 2014
I only paid 99cents and was very satisfied. I didn't expect much for $1, but they did the job, so no complaints. The cloths are thin but they fit the tables and allowed us to eat from a clean surface. Loved saving money on these, to spend elsewhere, for my baby's 1st bday.
on October 4, 2014