4.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THIS MANUFACTURER
Published 24 months ago by SCIENCE GUY

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Pipettes
Published 21 months ago by dfischer

4.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THIS MANUFACTURER, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Plastic Transfer Pipettes 3ml, Gradulated, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Item was delivered exceptionally due to Amazon's prime 2 day delivery. However, the package stated "pack of 100". I RECEIVED ONLY 86. This was only $4.50 so i didn't bother contacting them, but instead i contacted Amazon and let the amazon's CSR know. Maybe its the fact that its only $4.50, and the manufacturer thinks we, customers, won't care. But, if you have had this problem from this manufacturer, leave a message so that other customers will not fall pray to this sleazy tactics.

As for the product, it is excellent. Product as described. In fact, they are excellent transfer pipettes. They numbers along the side for you to get an approximate gauge.

Update: 1/7/2013 I am updating my original rating to 4/5 stars instead of 1/5. After contacting Amazon, Amazon offered me a $5 gift card in addition to keeping the original item, and keep in mind this thing was only $4.50. HOWEVER, I DID NOT ACCEPT IT and even returned it because I wanted to make a point to the manufacturer. I also left a message with the manufacturer, and they responded swiftly and apologized. Due to the swift reply from the manufacturer, it shows they care about customer service. Hence the 4 star instead of 1. Its good to know and see a manufacturer that still do! And as originally posted, the product is a superior and superb item. It has numbers on the side, in increments of .5ml to tell you approximately how much you have. I like that detail very much. I am looking to buy some more so yes i would buy from them again. Lets hope everything goes smoothly this time :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pipettes Haiku, May 24, 2013
In honor of Plastic Transfer Pipettes 3ml, Graduated, Pack of 100

Singing pipette praise
They suck, squirt, and hold water,
Science lab support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right for the Price, February 13, 2013
I was looking for a disposable pipette for use with essential oils. I use these to fill small bottles with carrier oils and essential oils. These work great and are a wonderful value! Will buy from again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Received 11% less pipettes than I paid for, April 12, 2013
Reading SCIENCE GUY review, I counted the pipettes upon arrival, I received 89 instead of the full 100. Following his advice, "if you have had this problem from this manufacturer, leave a message so that other customers will not fall prey to this sleazy tactics", I am writing this review.

The thin plastic bag had small rips caused by the fine tips of the pipettes with few protruding, none were within the box, the missing 11 pipettes must have fallen before the bag of pipettes was put in the shipping box. I am not going to blame the manufacturer or the fulfillment department at Amazon, I don't think there is any bad intentions; hence the four stars. Perhaps all "they" need to do is use a thicker, stronger plastic bag to put the "100" pipettes in and insure none falls through before shipping.

D. Wilkinson is right, "It's not always about money. At a [real=brick] store you can see what you're getting, online it's all about trust." It is really annoying when you feel "kind of" cheated.

I will wait and see if I will be putting any updates for contacts from Amazon or Lake Charles Manufacturing (Plastic Transfer Pipettes 3ml, Gradulated, Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars 6" length, March 19, 2014
Total length is 6". Measurement markings starting @ 0.5ml and graduating @ 0.5ml each up to maximum of 3ml.
Clear readable markings. Fluid tip end is 3/16" diameter, 3/4" length

5.0 out of 5 stars nice for the price, April 24, 2013
i expected less than 100 pipettes from reading the other reviews, but it appears the seller may have fixed the issue. my order had a few more than 100, and with a quick inspection, they all looked good.

i used 1 of them and it worked as expected.

i would buy these again but with 100 of them it may be quite awhile before i will need more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Pipettes, March 25, 2013
What can you say about cheap plastic pipettes. They are cheap and won't every be comparable to more expensive pipettes. These are rather flimsy, but that was what I expected. For what they are and for the price, they are great. Just understand what they are! I use them in my hobbies to mix and dilute paint and other liquids. They do fine for that work, but don't try to use them where real precise measurements are required. They are graduated, but the marks are just molded in the plastic and are hard to see, especially when using clear or light colored liquids.

For my purposes, they are fine and I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, February 28, 2012
A Reader of Books (Anchorage, AK United States) - See all my reviews
I use these when mixing paint for airbrushing. They are very handy to have around and beat trying to pour different thinners in accurate amounts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things, January 17, 2014
We use these to squeeze vinegar and food coloring onto a tray of baking soda. It's a great game for my toddler, and helps her develop her fine motor skills. I love that there are so many, so I don't have to clean them and worry about what they were previously used for each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., August 28, 2013
I was a little concerned reading the past reviews about the quantity being less than 100. Even for the price I thought it was worth the risk. I counted the shipment tonight and we ended up with 102 of them. Looks like the quality issues have been resolved.