Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2013
I absolutely love these earrings, they look real and are an elegant touch to any outfit. I don't suggest sleeping in them or wearing them for consecutive days, a small ring of green will appear on your ear lobe. I put a thin coat of clear nail polish on them and haven't had the problem since.
on November 13, 2013
So pretty!! Not so big that they don't look real, but big enough to stand out!! Love them! Absolutely perfect!
on July 27, 2013
I bought this product about two days ago and it arrived in about three days. this product is a great item excellent quality. the Rose gold is as they advertise it. this item is a must buy.
on June 2, 2014
Wow I just got these in the mail today and immediately put them on! First off let me say the shipping was incredibly fast. They were supposed to arrive by Friday and I got them on Monday instead, which is awesome! When I opened the package and dropped them into my hand ( they came in a little sheer baggy) I was shocked by how gorgeous they were! The rose color looks awesome and compliments the cz's. Secondly, the actual size of the earrings are huge! I thought that they were 1 ct. each in both ears to make up 2 ct. but they seem like they are more! I just wish they came in a box because some reviews had said that their post were wobbly, and that's probably because they don't have a box. For the price they are outstanding, and I couldn't help, but notice that they were shipped from Overstock? Also someone had reviewed these, and said that there was no way that these could pass for real... NOT TRUE! They are very believable, especially if you have seen or own actual diamond in a large carat weight, you notice that diamonds start to look a little fake because of the size ( I once tried on a 3ct.+ diamond engagement ring and it was like and eyeball). I'm about to order another pair for my mom because she will be blown away by these!
on February 14, 2014
Thank you so much this item helped me through a lot it came exactly on Valentine's Day I received this on time and ordered it for my former boyfriend he was so ecstatic and happy when he received this from me he loves the icy things in jewelry this was the perfect gift at the right time and at the right price thank you so much and I will guarantee you that I will order from you again I will subscribe to all who needs something quick and and good the price to buy from this seller thank you so much
on March 4, 2014
These are alright especially at the price point. No they do not even come close to fooling anyone about being real. GET REAL! However the rose gold tone adds an element of finesse to the Cubic Zirconia and if they do not turn they can be worn to either dress an outfit "up" or "down". For the price (with free shipping and handling) they are a steal! I wish they were bigger.
on February 25, 2014
I ordered these for myself and my girlfriend loved them! She literally put them on the day of arrival and wouldn't give them back so I had to order me another pair. Unlike most cz jewelry,these did not look gaudy at all,they were very pretty..makes a great inexpensive gift!
on May 5, 2014
I love these earrings. The rose pink is beautiful and the glass stones are clear. The only downfall is they are HUGE, so it makes them look fake...unless you are one to go to places where people are wearing $5000 diamonds. Then, awesome.

But very pretty.
on June 23, 2015
I should have purchased the 1 carat version because these look obviously fake. They're fun if you're into large blingy costume jewelry, but not practical if you're looking for a diamond stud dupe. At least they don't irritate my ears when worn all day. I would have exchanged them but they cost 1/3 the price of their shipping. Guess I'm the one duped. Oh well, cheap enough to pass along to my younger and less-discerning sister.
on February 15, 2014
These are such great quality for the price. Not too big and not too small either. A little big if you want to pair them with a second pair of earrings, but other than that, they're great. Fast shipping was a plus too!