5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality
Published on November 30, 2011 by Big John

1.0 out of 5 stars GTMax Gold Plated 3.5mm ??????
GTMax Gold Plated 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2 RCA Male Y-Cable - 6 Inch= Item is not as pictured and it is not gold plated!
Published on October 11, 2011 by KP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars GTMax Gold Plated 3.5mm ??????, October 11, 2011
This review is from: GTMax Gold Plated 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2 RCA Male Y-Cable 6-Inch (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior Quality, October 5, 2011
Norm Smith (South Florida) - See all my reviews
This adapter arrived today and it is not gold plated or even gold in color. Item is not as pictured above. Simply nickel plated hardware. Such "Gold Plated" GTMax claims prove deceptive. Item is of inferior quality and does not impress as a durable item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came broken, October 31, 2013
The quality of this item is very poor. When attaching your male ended cable into the female end, the fit is very finicky; almost feels like you are going to break int on the way in. Mine turned out to be broken already at the point where the wire meets the female plug. In order to get it to work I had to use electrical tape to secure the female end backwards against the wire. This seemed to get the connection working again. I ended up ordering another one from a different seller. I would stay clear of this one folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 30, 2011
Big John (Suwanee, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This item was just what I needed to connect my old Altec Lansing ACS48 computer speakers to my new VIZIO HDTV in our bedroom. The signal is crystal clear with no distortion at all. I was able to take a great set of speakers that I didn't use anymore and significantly improve the sound quality to match the picture quality of the HDTV. I couldn't be more satisfied. The item was delivered on time and packaged perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter cable, January 30, 2012
I purchased this item so I could hook up a small
audio amplifier to a converter box.. It works just fine, and is well made. Well worth the
price..

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the TV, January 24, 2014
I use it to listen to the TV at night when the wife goes to sleeps early, I also got a 10' cord to attach it to and then to my ear plugs. Works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, January 22, 2014
I purchased this cable to go with my wireless earphones and the work great.
The were received in a timely manner and I am very satisfied;

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 9, 2013
This is a simple device, not much to be said about it, but it seems to be well constructed and it works Just as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 28, 2013
Not much to say about an adapter like this, but I just figured I'd point that it works great. Just as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, May 16, 2013
Was exactly as advertised and was shipped promptly. And it is gold so it should have better connection capabilities. Great product especially for price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›