Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Round Hoop Earring Set Diamond Cut 14K Gold plated
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2012
It might not be apparent in all the photos, but these three hoops all have a slightly different texture. Not knowing precisely which my wife would prefer I'm glad for the variety.
on December 4, 2012
Gold rings with a variety of ornamentation. The only problem is that the part that goes through the ear is square, not round. This can cause irritation.
on August 3, 2013
They are nice earrings, but were to small for a adult, would be great for children.
I gave them away to a friends daughter.
on December 15, 2012
Perfect for gifting. Earrings look great and with the lightning deal price it can't be beat! I'm sure my mom will love them.
on February 5, 2013
Each day she can wear a different set of hoops and always what she wants.
Packaged just right for what we wanted.
on November 29, 2012
got these on a lightening deal for a gift for the holidays. They are lovely and were a great price.