Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Platinum-plated Fashion Jewelry Set with Imported Crystal Element
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2014
I purchased the purple set to wear to a wedding I was in. I bought it as a throw away set because I didn't know what the quality would be like for just $10 for 3 items. I just wanted something sparkly and if it didn't last I wouldn't be all that broken up about it.

This set comes from China so don't purchase it at the last minute if you need it for an event. I purchased in plenty of time and it took about 3 or so weeks to deliver.

When it arrived each peace was individually packaged and they all came in a nice little pink pouch with an Asian emblem on it. I'm a larger person and the necklace was way too short for me. It clasped but barely had room to hang. I had to purchase a necklace extender. My dress was very low cut so I wanted the jewel to hang lower on my chest. Other than that small adjustment the set looked lovely with my entire ensemble, makeup, and hair. At close range you could tell that the jewel in the bracelet didn't fit entirely snug in it's setting, but being in the wedding party I bought this to look pretty from far away and didn't intend for any close up inspection, so this set worked perfectly for me and was very affordable for my purposes.

Now for the weird part. I bought the purple set and had been out all day getting pictures taken, etc. When we got to the venue and was in the basement waiting area I looked down and all the jewels had turned clear. I thought it was crazy. Then as we ascended the stairs, as soon as we hit daylight again, all the jewels returned to purple. The jewels remained this color until the sun went down. They never quite went back to completely clear, but were a much paler purple in the evening. I'm not sure what it is about the material that causes this (and I'm not 100% certain it was because of daylight), but if you're purchasing one of the colored sets you may want to keep this in mind if you're very particular.

I would still buy this set again. You can't beat the price for a 3 pc matching set as long as you don't hold any illusions about the quality of what you're buying.
on September 23, 2014
Perfect. Gorgeous. Beautiful. This jewelry is awesome I was a little nervous about buying it seen that it was only $14 on prime but I'm so happy that I did. It came with a bracelet necklace and two earrings they came in a hard box within the package and inside the box it had the satin baggie. Each piece of the jewelry came in it's on little separate plastic bag. The jewelry is absolutely stunning it does not look cheap at all I would definitely purchase this again in another color
on March 20, 2015
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my 23 year old daughter, and she just loved it. The crystals are her birthstone, and even though it's just costume jewelry, the quality is nice enough to avoid looking "cheap." She is usually kind of hard on jewelry, but this has stood up to the "Jamie test" just fine so far!
on April 22, 2015
The pictures look much better than the actual product. It could possibly be used as costume jewelry for a small child, but not for an adult. I would not order this again, it is very cheap looking, and the stone was off-set and looked terrible.
VINE VOICEon March 20, 2014
First this can pass for a $70.00+ set it is very beautiful. My toddler got into my jewelry box and destroyed allot of my stuff so I wanted/needed some nice jewelry sets that didn't look too cheap and will hold up a couple years. I think this and several other pieces I got can hold up a very very long time with care they are gorgeous and well constructed. I plan to get this in 1 or 2 other colors.
on January 18, 2015
For the price, this set is actually pretty nice. Blue crystals look nice and clear, all items are pretty sturdy and look like they cost much much more. No issues with clasps or stones falling out. All in all a good buy.
on March 28, 2014
I got this for my girlfriend and she loves them. They are very well made and look amazing. They are a great gift for that girl that has everything. Let's face it you can't go wrong with jewelry - am I right?
on December 10, 2014
So it's Christmas and I decided to purchase the red set. I know it's fake but does it have to look and feel that way as well? I will not advise anyone to purchase this item. There are fake jewelry that do not look nor feel fake, but this one feels so uncomfortable on your neck, feels like raw metal. The wrist band sounds like old metal when placed on objects like a table.
Be gentle on the hooks as it feels as though it might break easily.
Not sure how much wear I will get from it, but I plan to beat it out this holiday before it changes color.
on October 14, 2015
Based on Amazon's star system, this gets three stars, which means it's okay. That's a weak 'okay', not a positive one. One of the earrings arrived broken, so I'd rate it lower, but for the $13.99, four pieces of jewelry is pretty cheap, and I wasn't expecting much. The items themselves look 'okay' and are attractive enough if you don't look too closely. They're certainly not fine jewelry, but would have been worth the money if they had all been functional.

Most disappointing is that I ordered the whole set for the earrings. They're fixable, but one shouldn't have to repair something right out of the box.
on February 20, 2015
I love the jewelry! It's absolutely beautiful! The design is amazing. I really like how it came with a matching pouch to place it in when not in use. It's perfect for just about any occasion. The price was outstanding! I was amazed of the quality since I paid so little for it. It's a must have!