5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE
I absolutely love these earrings! They look like REAL diamonds!! I have gotten many compliments on them... I would recommend these to everyone I know... Although they are a little on the bigger side, I absolutely love them. I recommend that you hit "Add to cart"!
Published 12 months ago by Exzavian

3.0 out of 5 stars Fake looking but still pretty
The earrings are well-made and do shine- especially after being cleaned- but the stones are so big that they don't look real at all. I will still wear them for fun but if you're trying to fool someone it's not going to happen.
Published 4 months ago by Sadie Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Platinum-Plated Sterling Silver 3 Carat Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars shine bright like a diamond, May 14, 2013
kvnluvr (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
Love these earrings! They look very real and sparkle like crazy. Appropriate for work and for going out afterwards. These studs are not heavy on the ear and the backs keep them on just fine. Very pleased with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, June 16, 2013
These earrings are very clear and pretty. I got them for the price and more specifically because they are nickel free given that the metal is made from platinum plating with sterling silver. I wear them practically every day and I haven't had a reaction of any kind... especially compared to other earrings that claim to be nickel free. Overall I like them a lot and would recommend to others. I've gotten lots of compliments at work about them, and they are just studs! The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because they are a tad larger than I would like, but that is a very minor thing and really not a complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 22, 2013
I loved the size, cut & look of these earrings. I have not had any issues with them. I already have friends who have asked about them and they were surprised on where I got them & the price. Def perfect for unisex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 15, 2013
I bought them for my boyfriend. I was a little sceptical but they did not disappoint. They are big and shiney the platinum gives them an epensive look with a great price. I'm actually considering getting a pair for myself. They have also heavy and don't feel cheap. He hasn't worn them yet I will update when I see how they are holding up

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, January 3, 2013
Purchased for my daughter wanted some nice blings. The 3 carat's were perfect size for my 19yr old petite teen. Would purchase again. Posts seem strong. We will see how long they last with a college student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, December 16, 2012
These earrings are all that and more! The look great on, especially the way they sparkle. I could not have made a better choice. Great for everyday wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 26, 2012
They sparkle better than expected! My mother in law thought they were real....! They were also much bigger than expect too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair!, May 31, 2013
I almost didn't wear these to work because they were a bit larger than I had thought they would be, & I know I couldn't afford a pair diamonds this size (not wanting to wear obviously 'fake earrings'). but I did & everyone thought they were real, that I must have a boyfriend they didn't know about!
So yes, I would recommend.
Very well packaged also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful., April 13, 2014
Looks great. Real and so beautiful. Glad I bought. Price was right. Get one for self and someone else too.

$51.99 $19.67