Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 11, 2012
This ring is absolutely beautiful! The picture doesn't begin to do it justice. It is just the right size, not too big to make it look fake, and not too small either. It is perfect! I've already received many compliments on it. No one can tell it's not a real diamond. I love it!
on October 8, 2010
My fiance and I bought this ring about a year ago and I absolutely love it. The diamond is still as clear as the day we bought it, and there's not one scratch on it. And trust me I'm not very gentle on it! It is a really durable ring, not to mention I get so many complements on it because it is so unique. It is really high quality for the price and I'm so glad that we got it instead of going out and spending a fortune on a real diamond ring.
on February 12, 2010
this ring is very very nice, it looks real, it fits good and looks amazing, i recommend this ring for anyone, it looks exactly like the picture, i ordered mine on wednesday and received it friday, its perfect.
on June 28, 2015
Love this ring as an alternative to my bridal set! My "real" bridal set is amazing! However, sometimes I want to wear this set instead. For example, traveling abroad for our honeymoon I was much more at ease with this ring. Very comfortable and nobody knows it's a bargain.
on December 17, 2012
I got my ring today.. And as soon as I saw it, I gave it a big "wow" for the shine and the sparkle! I couldn't believe my eyes! It gave me the exact feeling of a Splendore diamond ring I bought a few months ago. I bought it because of the vvs1 and the great grade of the diamond.. The diamond ring cost around 10 000 dollars! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the new ring. And to assure myself with what I saw, I brought the diamond ring to compare it with the new ring. To my surprise, the new ring's shine looked just the same! On top of that, the new ring is a heart-shaped, which tickles the heart and makes me fall in love more and more. An advice: buy this ring.. You would love to own it. Trust me on that.
I have always wanted a heart bridal set and this one does not disappoint. The Sterling silver has a nice weight to it and I like the shininess of the platinum plating. I think the stones have nice sparkle but then I have only had the set one day so I do not know how it will hold up over time. I added my eternity band I also bought from an Amazon shop it looks very nice.
on January 10, 2010
I like this so much better than my "real" wedding ring -- I get a lot of compliments also -- it is just perfect!
on April 8, 2013
Wife loved it. She works as a medical assistant and wanted something to wear to work (other than something expensive and extravagant that may be exposed to blood or bodily fluids or be dropped in a bio hazard bag).

Made well and doesnt look or feel cheap or gaudy.
on September 7, 2011
I am getting married on 9/9 and we are on a tight budget. This ring is absolutely gorgeous. I am wearing the engagement band and I am getting so many compliments on it. No one knows its not real. For the price of this wedding set you can't go wrong. My order arrived in one day! If you buy this ring you will not be disappointed.
on March 2, 2012
I have just had this ring for about a week now. But it sparkles and shines with beauty. It is unique but elegant. And the heart just symbolizes love, which i think is really cute.

See 1 answered question