5.0 out of 5 stars My birds are so happy, October 6, 2009
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
I purchased this toy for my 4 parakeets. While initially scared of it (this is normal for them with any new thing introduced into their cage) it didn't take long for them to hop over to check it out. Since that time they have spent a lot of time preening the toy and pulling the paper wrapping off of the wooden blocks. I will definately be purchasing more of these once they have finished with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars birds love it!, July 27, 2010
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
I bought this toy for my two parakeets: Maui and Sunrise. They are used to having random things in their cage so it didn't take long for them to get used to this one. However, they seem to be over stimulated by this toy! My birds now pay too much attention to it and not enough attention to me! oh no!! but i know they still love me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Mardi Gras Block, March 12, 2010
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
I bought this toy for my 3 month old parrotlet. While it took him a couple weeks to discover this toy, he can't get enough of it now. He loves to shred the paper. It's a well made toy that is keeping my little guy entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars colorful and useful, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
My Cockatiel loves to chew paper so this toy is perfect. I also got her the 2 inch Party ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars cockatiel has not touched it, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
I bought this toy for my (close to) 30-year-old cockatiel because I thought I'd once again try to get him interested in a new toy (I've tried this before several times with no success). But no, he has not touched it even though I know that he knows it exists! haha...He is very content with the ancient bell that he has had for a long time. ;-) Well, since I can't review based on what my bird thinks of it, I'll give you my thoughts.

It was quite large. About the size of my cockatiel (not as long though). But I don't think that is an issue. It is very colorful and looks very durable and of good quality. I will update this review if and when my birdie takes an interest in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, May 17, 2011
This review is from: Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block (Misc.)
My Sernegal parrot has attacked it for about 30 minutes now, with no letup in sight. I guess that's a good thing.

Platinum Tweeter Toys Small Madri Gras Block