Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
the "closure cap" is just a cap that you unscrew. the push pull is a valve cap, the kind that allows water flow when you pull and shuts off when you push.
Jun 27, 2013 by Joe C.
votes
Hi. I've mostly filled mine from streams and lakes and I've never had a prob with them. A stream would be easier than a still lake but I've never had a problem. In fact after I got mine my partner also wanted on and I've since bought another 2. And they pack so well it's easy to carry some spares for those longer days. Hope that helps.
Apr 11, 2014 by Lex Bowden
votes
If you google "freeze platypus bottle" the first restful is from Cascade designs, who make the bottles. They say it's fine - just fill the bottle halfway at most, and purge all air from the bottle. Water expands when frozen, don't burst your Platy!
Nov 24, 2013 by N. J. Steere
votes
If it's not completely full you can squish it to fit into a cup holder. If it's full, it would depend on the cup holder. It's about as big around when full as a standard 1l bottle, but most cup holders aren't that big and are designed more for the 1/2 liter bottles.
Nov 13, 2013 by Dee in Alaska
votes
Not sure but it is labeled BPA Free.
Sep 27, 2013 by Bonny Dooner
votes
Platypus products are made in the US.
Sep 6, 2013 by aesimpleton
votes
I have read somewhere that they are
Oct 2, 2012 by spadoo
votes
I've never tried, I would think it is, but not sure how that would work. The bottle collapses, & I don't see how a dishwasher would get water inside the bottle.
May 7, 2014 by Richard N DeLiberty
votes
I buy them specifically to use with the sawyer filter
Apr 8, 2014 by Steve Geiger
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers