Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 19, 2013
I bought this book for my 11 year old son who is just getting interested in boy's league basketball. It is short and to-the-point, and written in a magazine format with much of the text attached to photos. It gives lots of info on fundamentals that new players need to know. As a bonus, it is worth 0.5 AR points at my son's school.
on July 1, 2012
I always buy books as graduation gifts to my kids for finishing whatever grade they r in. I bought this for my 7 yr old son who just finished 1st grade. He loves basketball n will be doing a bulls camp this summer. He loved it!
on February 18, 2013
My 7 year old grandson really enjoyed this little gift. This is his second season on a basketball team and he loves reading everything about the game. Good tips, an easy read for kids, and an assortment of pics of pro players.
on July 29, 2015
Bought this for my 8 year old for Christmas. He enjoyed reading it at bedtime although I'm not sure how much of the tips/training he actually applied to his basketball game. He seems to do better at the electronic version.
on November 9, 2012
I bought this for my eight year old son who loves sports, specially basketball. The pictures in this book are very bright and coloful, and the information about the players are very good. My son loves it and learned a lot from it. I'll recommend this to anyone who has an eight year old that loves basketball. My son has trully learn a few technics from this book.
on March 21, 2014
Excellent, concise training information. This book shows how to improve your game using individual skills. Written for a 12+ year old.
on May 11, 2013
My 9 year old basketball loving son loved this book, I was slightly disappointed. It was shorter and less wordy than I would have hoped. He started using some of the tips right away, which was neat to see.
on February 5, 2014
My grandson said that he liked the book. It should complement his coaching and training. The graphics are appropriate for kids.
on April 27, 2014
This book seemed promising but it is a thin paperback book. It doesn't have much information. It's not worth the money.
on February 13, 2015
Was for a MUCH younger age group than I thought. Way too baby-ish for my 14 year old.