5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
Published on August 13, 2011 by Michael C. Hollowed

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, August 13, 2011
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
It works, which when all is said and done is what you need, but it's not fantastic. For one thing, it doesn't stop charging when the battery is fully charged. Also, it won't charge unless the battery is on. However, it does work and if you don't want to buy anymore batteries for your controller, you can just hook it up to this and not worry about it. However, it's a bit short, so that might not be the best idea. Don't get me wrong, I use this all the time. But it could be better. For the price though, who can complain?

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, March 13, 2013
J. D. Bodine (Wichita Falls, Texas) - See all my reviews
I gave this five stars for three reasons:

-It is priced right
-It works great
-And... It is priced right

I read some reviews about it breaking and this or that. Knowing that, I am just extra careful. Although, I opened the device up to inspect the contruction and unless someone is using this as a weapon, I don't see how normal usage would cause it to break. Oh well, works great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works perfectly, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
It's a lot shorter then the Microsoft ones that come with the battery packs but thats what I wanted because the longer cord keeps getting tangled and was unnecessary. I had 2 Microsoft charge cords that stopped working. I will update on here if this cord does the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., August 15, 2011
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
It was a great charger that connected my controller to the xbox360 console with or without a battery attached to my controller.

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
It does not charge the controller. The controller works when it's plugged in, but will not charge it to use wirelessly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even work, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I plugged in this "kit" and the light never came on, it showed no evidence of charging at all. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars FTW!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Shipment came in early, plugged it up as soon as i got it, had no problems with it since, works great, small so it doesnt bug me when i rage quit its great!

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!!!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
it works and thats all i care about. have a problem with cable length?? get a freaking extension cable. for the price this is a good addition for any xbox

3.0 out of 5 stars Fickle but it does work., August 10, 2014
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Some of the complaints about this and similar cheap cords are VALID. Let me elaborate. This cord IS charging my batteries... HOWEVER, it is a very fickle accessory. Out of my 4 wireless controllers and 6 battery packs, it will only charge on ONE of my controllers in combo with any of the battery packs. It will not charge on any of the other controllers or battery pack combinations, I tried them all. On the other controllers it'll either tell me and the Xbox that it's either instantly charged, or charged fully within 20 minutes. Of course though it didn't really charge. So if you buy this cord, I hope you have more than one controller, b/c it will work, just depends on which controller it happens to work with. For me my HALO edition controller is the one it chooses to work properly with. I'm not sure if it's b/c of an actual reason or just coincidental. So all in all while it took forever to figure out how to get it to work, it does work for me now and I don't need to buy AA's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Will save money on AA batteries, September 19, 2014
This review is from: Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I don't have any problem with the product itself, it's worth it if you play not very far from your console, but I give 3 stars because I think it should have been provided with the X-360, mostly when the controller run on AA batteries, Microsoft made sure you will spend some extra money on extra accessories that should have been part of the bundle.

I say Microsoft but Nintendo did the same with the Wii, and this is why I hate marketing.

Play & Charge Kit Cable Only for Xbox 360