Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on December 27, 2010
Play doh is play doh where ever you buy it. But in this set, you get 24 3oz cans for $15 (or $12 at wal-mart). The 4 packs of 5oz cans (the normal size) go for $2 all day long at toys-r-us or wal-mart. You get WAY less play doh for your money buying this pack. It's at least 1.5x more expensive this way... Just sayin'
1010 comments|253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2013
The color selection in this pack makes satisfies everybody's color needs in our household. There are several shades of pinks, blues, yellows and it also includes white and black. Grant it, if you're not careful, you can end up with a big rainbow colored blob by the end of the day. We buy this big pack for the value and give our kids a few containers at a time.

Tip for reviving dried out play-doh - Roll a ball; flatten it a little. Wrap with a moist paper towel and put back in the container; Cover. After 8-12 hours, work the dough. It will a slimy on the surface at first but gradually as you work at it more, it will start to be nice and pliable again. Voilah!
on March 16, 2015
Play-Doh, in an array of colours, as expected. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Kids thrilled!
on November 28, 2009
I bought this for my 3 y/o granddaughter just to have when she visits. It is a lifesaver! There are so many more colors, including PINK, she will play and make and create objects for great lengths of time. I also bought the cutters and molding accessories to assist her making all kinds of things. I only put out about 4 cans at a time and keep the rest put away. These cans are not the mini or the large size but medium size. They are perfect and the price is right! Don't be caught without PLAY-DOH! Charlotte from Stockton,Ca.
on May 2, 2015
deliver box was smashed and more than 8 play dough was broken.
on August 13, 2015
Excellent. 23 different colors. Only one duplicate. Seems soft but haven't played with it yet. For my son's preschool classroom.
on October 22, 2009
This is the best-buy for heavy plah-doh users. You'll find a wide range of prices for 6-packs, 8-packs, party packs, halloween packs, fancy color packs, packs of smaller or larger cans. Save yourself the headache. I did quite a search at the time I bought this and this was by far the best price per ounce.

I admit love the Halloween packs for trick-or-treating and party packs for favors but but to restock the "rainy day" collection at home, this is definitely the way to go.
on September 22, 2009
I bought this for my daughter's classroom. The teacher was thrilled to have enough playdough for each student. The kids loved it because it had so many colors.
on April 7, 2016
Good selection of colors. I got the whole rainbow (though it would be nice to get a true red rather that 6 varieties of pink). No repeat colors though, so that's nice. Love that they include black and white. They are the first to get used at my house. Other than the fact that I hate the stupid f***ing lids and how impossible they are to open, it's good old playdoh.
on February 26, 2016
I ordered this large pack of play-dough for my classroom. I received it very quickly and my students were very excited to use it in the classroom. Each of my students got a container of play-dough. One student brought their play-dough to me and told me there was something wrong with it. It appeared that there was mold on the top of the product, the consistency was sticky mush, and smelled of something rotten. I would like a replacement for this product. This seems like an unsafe thing for my students to be exposed to. Thank you.
review image review image